Solaris And Linux Systems Administrator
Montgomery , AL 36104
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you looking for a place to invest in your future? Then consider a job at TechFlow where we provide opportunities for individuals to explore, learn and develop their careers while being part of an exciting team of professionals.
Here are some experiences you may have at TechFlow:
- Work with best-of-breed technologies
- Have fun while being part of a professional team
- Work in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Work in a supportive learning atmosphere where opportunities for training and advancement are provided.
TechFlow is hiring a Solaris and Linux Systems Administrator.
- Provide system administration of Solaris and Linux development and operational servers hosting Oracle databases, WebLogic, Oracle Service Bus, and OBIEE applications
- Capable of writing Unix scripts for system administration and applying Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA), Time Compliance Network Orders (TCNOs), and Security Technical Information Guides (STIGs).
- Ability to perform as a liaison between ARRAY and the customer in addressing Agile concepts, lessons learned efficiencies, and everyday opportunities.
- Support virtualized servers
- Perform disaster recovery by repairing and recovering any hardware or software failures.
- Troubleshoot highly complex multi-tiered enterprise systems that encompass numerous applications.
- Perform system monitoring using required tools and automation including script building.
- Support fielding of production releases and the after-release ticket submissions for production installation problems.
- Work with end-users in a support capacity, account management monitoring servers and applications, troubleshooting problems, capacity planning, script creation, patching of servers, and responding to Client Trouble Tickets
- Support government testing and update relevant documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good presentation, communication
- Ability to lead technical teams.
- Must be able to work off-hours and weekend monitoring and patching tasks on occasion.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in system administration
- Security+ certification (or obtain a Security+ certification within six weeks of hire)
- Expertise in Linux or Solaris operating system capabilities.
- Must Possess a working knowledge of Oracle database administration (DBA) tools and SQL commands as they pertain to relational database management systems.
- US citizenship and an active SECRET clearance (with the ability to obtain SSBI)
- Bachelors degree preferred in related technical field and 8+ years of IT experience.
- Provide technical leadership to the team on multiple projects that require an in-depth understanding of and past performance with OUD or OID directory services, Oracle Secure Global Desktop, OBIEE, and Weblogic
- Work closely with other Core team members to support customer problems and proactively manage the services through patching, migration, and enhanced services.
TechFlow, Inc is 100% employee-owned. Come make a difference in a job that contributes to your future and helps us build an agile workplace!
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Wellness Resources
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)