Software Test Manager
Detroit , MI 48201
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This is an exciting opportunity to work with our global software team to work on automotive and test automation solutions and to help us develop software for automated testing of automotive infotainment systems and solutions.
We are working on state-of-the-art technologies and products that will enhance automotive information and entertainment, mobile internet and telematics services.
Role Summary:Candidate will be leading a team, working as part of a global team to perform test activities pertaining to software in the areas of infotainment, connectivity, multimedia systems, navigation, and vehicle integration services for advanced automotive systems. They will be part of CIeNETs large global Engineering team across the world and support our automotive customers with the following duties:
- Provide leadership and guidance to engineers executing both manual and automated test activities within assigned software projects.
- Interface with automotive suppliers in performing the testing of hardware and software.
- Work to ensure assigned testing tasks are completed on time.
- Ensure status and communication reports are detailed, comprehensive, and accurate.
- Exhibit excellent customer service and customer satisfaction capabilities.
- Assist with interviewing candidates and help make hiring decisions.
- Conduct regular evaluation of assigned staffs performance and provide feedback for any improvements needed.
- Work with staff on creating individual training plans.
- Generate ideas for improving WoW (Way of Working)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 5-7 years experience testing software applications, specifically Infotainment.
- Prior experiences leading a team with good coordination skills.
- Solid familiarization with automotive infotainment testing techniques.
- Experience with software version and issue tracking systems Git, SVN, JIRA, RTC, ALM, etc.
- Previous test experience with real-time or embedded software.
- Detail oriented and ability to follow through on tasks and deliver results in a timely manner.
- Ability to work well in a global environment and different time zones.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience with an automotive OEM or tier-1 vendor is desired but not required.
- Passion for high quality, ability to find and expose quality insufficiencies in automotive systems.
- Experience with Android test and development is a plus.
- Experience with DOORS requirements management system.
- Exposure to Android, Apple CarPlay.
CIeNET is looking for intelligent, creative, enthusiastic and diligent software professionals to join our team in the Detroit area and shape the future of their career with us.
CIeNET offers equal opportunities to people. We would like to thank all applicants for expressing interest. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Reference checks may be conducted with your permission.