Software Test & Evaluation (T&E) Analysts (All Levels)
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd.
Newport , Rhode Island 04953
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job Title: Software Test & Evaluation (T&E) Analysts (All Levels)Job Location:Newport, Rhode IslandJob Code: 15722114
Imagine One Technology & Management is currently seeking mid-level and seniorSoftwareTest & Evaluation (T&E) Analysts
contingent on award of the associated work to the Imagine One Team. This position supports the US Navy in Newport, Rhode Island.Duties:
Experience Requirements:For Mid-level candidates:
- Develop test plans for software applications.
- Conduct, monitor, and evaluate software testing in accordance with the test plan and other documentation.
- Conduct T&E and code reviews supporting all requirements in accordance with IA STIG requirements.
- Draft post-test reports for Government review and approval.
For Senior candidates:
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of experience providing relevant support to DoD contracts. Navy-specific experience preferred but not required.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience providing relevant support to DoD contracts. Navy-specific experience preferred but not required.
Educational Requirements:For Mid-level candidates:
- Experience with some of the following products & tools:MS Project, MS Office Suite, Visio, STIGs, eMASS, ACAS, STIG Manager.
For Senior candidates:
- Bachelors degree
- One of the following certifications: Security+; CAP;orCCNA.
- Masters degree (MS/MA)
- One of the following professional certifications: CISM; CISSP; CASP;orGSLC.
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Masters degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!Imagine One is an Employee-Owned Business
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Secret Clearance
ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2018, ISO 27001:2013
CMMI Development Level 3Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply
*Imagine One Contingent offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).