We are a venture-backed digital health company that leverages advancements in digital biomarkers and phenotyping to revolutionize the way users take ownership of their mental and brain health. In a nutshell, our technology makes it easier for health care providers to identify very early signs of mental decline and get the treatment they need well before they realize they need it.
What you'll be doing:
Leading a small, but growing team of software engineers building scalable web applications
Provide guidance, mentorship and team building
Assist in development in various areas of the product, including back-end, database, deployment, mobile development and more
Handle the ebb and flow of web production launch schedules and competing priorities, while providing leadership to the team
Thrive as a leader of a small, agile fast-moving team
5+ years of software engineering experience
2+ years of team leadership experience
BS in Computer Science or similar
experience with MySQL and MongoDB
cloud hosting and deployment (AWS)
experience with front end frameworks and development techniques (React/Vue/templating libraries)
experience working in a regulated industry (HIPAA compliance or FDA) is a big plus
What We Offer:
an opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even to affect the prognosis of peoples mental and brain health trajectory
experience-based market salary & benefits.
an exciting, dynamic start-up environment
a Boston-area based flexible work environment - after Covid we plan to get back into the office, but we definitely will consider fully remote candidates.
VIEW JOBS1/10/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-10T00:0050 Fairfield Street (21004), United States of America, Boston, Massachusetts
Lead Software Engineer, Tech Commercialization
Do you love building and pioneering in the technology space? At Capital One, you'll be part of a big group of makers, breakers, doers, and disruptors who love to solve real problems and meet real customer needs.
We are seeking Software Engineers who are passionate about building solutions with emerging technologies to join our team. As a Capital One Software Engineer, you'll have the opportunity to be on the forefront of driving a major transformation within Capital One. Learn more about #lifeatcapitalone and our commitment to diversity & inclusion by jumping to slides 76-91 on our Corporate Social Responsibility Report.
Lead Software Engineers are individual contributors expected to solve problems in a fast-paced, collaborative, and iterative delivery environment. In order to meet these demands, candidates should be influential individuals with deep technology expertise and a collaborative style that brings others into the decision-making process. They will help devise clear roadmaps to deliver next generation technology solutions.
What You'll Do:
* Work with the Tech Commercialization team to deliver innovative cloud management technologies to a wide array of users both within and outside Capital One
* Build awareness, increase knowledge and drive adoption of modern technologies and architecture patterns, sharing customer and engineering benefits to gain buy-in
* Collaborate with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in full-stack development tools and technologies
* Cooperate with product managers and deliver robust cloud-based solutions that drive powerful experiences for customers
* Design and develop cutting-edge solutions, using existing and emerging technology platforms; while promoting a culture of engineering excellence
* Effectively communicate with and influence key stakeholders across the enterprise, at all levels of the organization
* Share your passion for staying on top of tech trends, experimenting with and learning new technologies, participating in internal & external technology communities, and mentoring other members of the engineering community
* Work with a team of developers with deep experience in AWS cloud, distributed microservices, and full stack systems
* Bachelor's Degree
* At least 3 years of experience in design, implementation, and deployment of public cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP)
* At least 4 years of experience in software engineering in at least one of the following: Go, Python, Java, Scala, or Node.js
* 2+ years experience delivering enterprise-grade software
* 4+ years of experience in open source frameworks
* 1+ years of people management experience
Capital One will consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position.
VIEW JOBS1/15/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-15T00:00DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It's simple, at DraftKings, we believe life's more fun with skin in the game. For that reason, we're committed to responsibly creating the world's favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
Be part of a groundbreaking company.
DraftKings is growing quickly and is looking for a Lead Software Engineer for the Payment Applications team in the Financial Platform Division. You'll be part of one of our multidisciplinary teams working with a passionate group of engineers to build best-in-class, industry-leading deposit & withdrawal experiences for DraftKings users! You will also be a creative contributor to the entire Agile development lifecycle, from design and implementation to testing and monitoring. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you'll do as a Lead Software Engineer:
* Develop systems and APIs that power a rich set of applications used by a large and passionate user group every day.
* Work with your team under fast deadlines to design, build, and deliver innovative applications.
* Lead your team in design sessions and ensure your team delivers high-quality work that aligns with the mission of our platform.
* Foster a culture that promotes clean, well-organized, testable, and reusable code.
* Care about agility as much as you care about scalability. We roll out products very quickly and are looking for a team that can pivot at a moment's notice.
What skills you will use:
* Expertise with at least one object-oriented language like C# or Java.
* Expertise with either React.JS, Angular, or TypeScript.
* Ability to participate in code reviews, design reviews, and over-the-shoulder debugging.
* Strong relational database skills using technologies like MySQL or SQL Server.
* You have experience as the 'expert' on a development team where you were responsible for everything from planning to delivering key features and management of those features.
* Experience writing and maintaining a comprehensive suite of unit and integration tests.
* Experience writing distributed systems in a Cloud Computing environment such as AWS strongly preferred.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We're proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We'll never discriminate against anyone's background or creed. If you're good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.
VIEW JOBS1/17/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-17T00:00To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Products and Technology
What we're doing…
Our mission at Tableau is to help people see and understand their data. The Automated Statistics team takes that one step further, using traditional statistics and machine learning to help people create predictions and make better decisions. This position involves working with a small team of start-up veterans to define and build a groundbreaking product in the analytics space. You will be working with a fast paced team and in an iterative environment, within the stability of a large company. If we are successful, people will be able to make better decisions and optimize outcomes in industries from healthcare to manufacturing and agriculture to transportation.
Some of the things you'll be doing include…
* Creating beautiful and usable interfaces for a new analytics product.
* Designing and implementing new kinds of data visualization to help people understand models and simulations.
* Building browser-based analytics software that is highly performant and reacts with low latency, even on huge datasets.
* Using the full capabilities of React and Typescript to build a state-of-the-art front end.
* Occasionally diving into Java & C++ codebases to connect different parts of the product.
* Helping product managers and designers iteratively create and refine their plans.
* Working with the entire team in a collaborative environment where all suggestions are welcomed, and all ideas thoughtfully considered.
Let's talk about you...
* You're Analytical. You have built or used analytics products to solve real problems using data. Statistical & data analysis experience is a bonus.
* You're Customer-Focused. You have opinions about how users will use the product, and what problem they might run into. Being interested and willing to dive into and understand customers' problems is both helpful and rewarding.
* You're Quality-Focused. You write code that's well-tested, performs well, and fails gracefully. Experience dealing with large datasets in a highly performant way is a bonus.
* You're Self-Motivated. You take initiative and can turn ideas into real features. You enjoy discussing use cases & user flows with product managers & designers, and contributing ideas to those discussions.
* You're Collaborative. You enjoy collaborating with, learning from, and teaching others so we all can become better.
* You're Respectful. You treat your colleagues with honesty, kindness, and respect and actively do your part to create a positive work environment.
* You're Humble. You are unafraid to ask questions when you don't know the answer, and you approach disagreements with the possibility that you might be wrong.
* You're A Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders, and you will be asked to be on constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.