Software Support Specialist
Vista Entertainment Solutions
Los Angeles , CA 90048
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Do you have what it takes to shape the future of cinema and be a tech action hero?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Vista is looking for sharp, self-motivated individuals to join our team. Youll become an expert in our cinema software and play a key technical role in supporting major US cinema chains, helping cinema exhibitors create an incredible moviegoing experience.
What Youll Own
- Become an expert in Vistas suite of software modules.
- Learn all aspects of the cinema industry.
- Use SQL, application knowledge, and root cause analysis to solve technical issues that arise in the software. You will be identifying installation and configuration issues, user error, environmental problems, and bugs.
- Your work will have you collaborating with multiple stakeholders, from corporate staff and IT personnel on the client side, to our outstanding team oftechnical leads, developers, and software implementation specialistson the Vista side.
- You will contribute to building the Vista empire, by helping our customers minimize disruptions to their cinema operations.
What Youll Bring to the Table
- Great attitude, pride in your work, and commitment to creating excellent outcomes for our customers.
- Go above and beyond to mentor and help others.
- Passion for learning and driven to succeed with a high degree of diligence and thoughtfulness.
- Self-starter with an ability to manage your time and tasks with little oversight, and great attention to detail.
- Experience in a technical role, working directly with both technical and non-technical clients, especially but not limited to software implementation or support.
- Ability to be on call 24/7 once every 8 weeks.
- Likes to play with MSSQL Server and T-SQL, and has an understanding of relational databases.
- Can hold your own with advanced aspects of Windows OS, hardware, and networking.
- Service industry experience, especially bar, restaurant, or movie theatre a plus.
- A bachelors degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically-minded degrees (e.g. mathematics, natural science, engineering) are great, but all degrees are welcome.
What Makes This Job Awesome
- Be part of a vibrant office culture with numerous social activities.
- Make friends with an extraordinary team of bright, hardworking, and friendly people.
- Skill up, expand your knowledge, and grow your career.
Who We Are
- Founded in 1996, Vista Entertainment Solutions is the worlds leading supplier of cinema management software, providing a comprehensive and integrated suite that delivers a total enterprise solution for optimizing cinema management.
- With more than 20 integrated modules, Vista covers every cinema management feature.
- Customers in over 90 countries, amounting to almost 40% global market share for large cinema chains.
- Headquarters in Auckland and additional offices in Los Angeles, London, Shanghai, Beijing, Cape Town, and Mexico City.
- For more information about Vista please visit our web site, www.vista.co