Software Quality Assurance (Sqa)Engineer
San Jose , CA 95101
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Need for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer to aid in the whole cycle of equipment software release.
Qualified individuals will have a background in related major, experience and performing software build, testing, release and supporting.
- Create, execute and update test plans that may include functional, system, and integration testing in addition to existing regression tests.
- Review engineering specification and design documents and provide feedback.
- Work with software developer to address software defects/issues in a timely manner.
- Assist other support engineers during software troubleshooting.
- Perform software code and release management, including code compilation and software packaging for releases/patches installations.
- Develop software tools to assist with test automation, software emulation and other needs.
- Masters degree or Bachelor's degree with relevant experience in CS, EE or other software engineering-related disciplines.
- Good understanding on software development life cycles.
- Experience with software development on Windows OS and/or Linux.
- Able to work in a collaborative environment and interact with people from different technical background and/or disciplines.
- Practical experience with C++, C# and .NET Framework.
- Experience of 1-3 years in software quality assurance a plus.
- Experience in the semiconductor industry a plus.