Software Product Manager (Saas)
Morgan , UT 84050
Posted 4 weeks ago
Who we are:
Now part of Ford Smart Mobility, a Division of Ford Motor Company TransLoc, Ride Systems and DoubleMap have combined our award-winning solutions to create the most powerful platform of intelligent transportation software solutions in the world.
Providing trusted operational expertise since 2004, we offer integrated mobility solutions to 1,200+ customers in all 50 United States and across the globe.
Product Manager is responsible for all product releases and coordination of all of the activities required to bring the product to market and/or introduce to customers.
This person will...
- Regularly meet with the Sales, Operations and Finance team on any matters that affect Development and can contribute to better communication.
- Investigate and confirm newly filed bugs for the product
- Collect necessary information for new-feature estimates
- Determine product priority list, track progress on each deadline and communicate updates to stakeholders
- Oversee the testing and critiquing of UI and design changes, testing Test new features during code review, and any updates to user help documentation.
- Manage outsourced app development team
- Manage third-party tasks (e.g. security review)
- Identify and advise on UX problems in current product
- Oversee creation of wireframes/mockups for new features and creation of design docs for new features
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products
- Regularly update RFP boilerplate language to have the most recent updates on product features and offerings. In addition, occasionally spot check RFPs to ensure our responses to client are accurate and feasible
- Assist in determining product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders
- All other duties as required or assigned.
This person must be...
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Able to convey highly technical products in laymans terms
- Adaptable, professional, courteous and motivated
- Deeply understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- A fast learner
- Proficient in Internet Navigation, GSuite and MS Office
- Intermediate level knowledge of Windows Desktop operating systems, Windows/Mac is required
- Ability to diagnose basic to intermediate technical issues involving software applications and interfaces
- Demonstrate sound interpersonal skills and a commitment to provide accurate information to customers
- Demonstrate a positive attendance record and a commitment to arrive at work on time and when scheduled
- Must be willing to commit to schedule flexibility to meet customers needs including evenings and weekends
We offer comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision benefits effective day one of employment. We also offer generous retirement contribution matching as well as other great perks including unlimited time off and discounts on Ford vehicle purchases for employees and family members.
TransLoc and its sister companies, DoubleMap and Ride Systems, are equal opportunity employers. We are committed to EEO for all employees and to providing our people with a harassment and discrimination free environment. All decisions at TransLoc and its sister companies, DoubleMap and Ride Systems, are based on business need, individual qualifications, and job requirements without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.