This position is on the embedded Software Development Team responsible for the implementation of the HEV (Hybrid Electric Vehicle) Battery Monitoring System. As a Software Process Tools Engineer you will have responsibility for the automation of the build and release process for battery controls software. This position requires a self-motivated engineer who is experienced in all aspects of software processes and methods.
This individual must have a passion for embedded system and tools development.
* Develop, validate and maintain custom and off the shelf tools for al aspects of the software build process
* Deploy software development tool chains
* Migrate existing Clearcase Configuration Management Archive to GIT
* Integrate GIT Configuration Management with JIRA change tracking system
* Integrate software content planning with build process reporting Skills Required:
* Experience with software build tools, compilers, linkers, debugger
* Proficient MISRA C programming and scripting languages with preferred experience in Python, shell, m script.
* Experience with data acquisition and debugger tools such as CANalyzer, ETAS, ATI, and Lauterbach
* Excellent teamwork and communication skills
* Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple tasks Skills Preferred:
* The following areas of expertise beneficial for this position include general knowledge of embedded systems, RTOS, ECU configuration, CAN Driver Hardware and configuration, Model based Design, Targetlink auto-code generation
* Minimum 5 years related work experience in one or more of the position description skills aboveEducation Required:
* B.S. or higher in Computer Science or Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Stark HR Consulting LLC