Software Implementation Specialist
Site Industries, Llc.
Perryopolis , PA 15473
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Technical Assistant. The Technical Assistant will work directly with our software engineering team and will be responsible for performing a number of detail oriented duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to our Software Engineers and Project Managers
- Attend client calls to take notes and organize project requirements into tasks
- Create tasks and track tasks/projects using JIRA
- Layout screens and organize fields according to our within our custom built tools
- Study cemetery maps and learn their organizational structure.
- Observe and cleanse tabular data.
- Write documentation as required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Mastery Knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Ability to learn new software (JIRA, our proprietary tools)
- Helpful and driven attitude to complete complex and tedious tasks.
Compensation is competitive and is based on previous experience.
Similar Job Titles: Technical Assistant, Technical Secretary, Junior Project Manager, Entry Level Clerical Administrator, Support Specialist