Software Implementation Specialist
Chicago , IL 60604
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
ABOUT THE POSITIONThe Software Implementation Specialist is responsible for service focused support to customers during implementation, training, as well as consulting services for Sentact Solutions. The role ensures that clients can optimally utilize the Sentact product by completing product build and design based on the user needs. This includes coordinating meetings with the customer, participating in meetings to review data requirements, analyzing data, performing data entry for the build, performing quality assurance on system build, and training end users on system functionality.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have a passion for technology, customers, and problem solving. If you are self-driven, enjoy working in a team environment, have a pioneering spirit and enjoy helping others be successful, Sentact may be a fit for you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reach organizational goals by taking responsibility for projects and exploring opportunities to add value to your role.
- Communicate with customers through a variety of means; telephone, email or in person.
- Communicate with the team on client updates or changes.
- Maintains expert level of knowledge of general system capabilities and specific details of clients’ customized systems.
- Serve as the primary client contact for implementation meetings and coordination of the build process.
- Perform data entry for the build.
- Perform quality assurance on database build; ensure all configurations are to the customer specifications and data captured for a successful launch.
- Perform post implementation meetings to ensure customer success.
- Manage internal and external projects as required.
- Compile information and create reports presentations for use in account management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to a variety of audiences at different levels and with different backgrounds
- Works well in a team environment, as well as independently
- Enjoys and excels at problem solving and assisting others
- Familiarity with networking, databases, and mobile applications
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects/clients simultaneously
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to make sound decisions based on customer needs and product knowledge
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure to deliver high-quality solutions
- Ability to express understand complex technical concepts
- Ability to diplomatically deal with upset or angry customers
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline preferred
- 3-5 years implementation, project management, technical support or training experience
- Proficiency in: *
- Microsoft Office Suite
- CRM Tools, including Salesforce.com
- Database Solutions
- Remote access tools – Citrix, VPN etc.,*
- Experience with healthcare information technology (HIT) experience strongly preferred.
- Customer facing experience and proven success in managing customer relationships
- Experience installing hospital software applications preferred
- Detail oriented with excellent verbal, written, impersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to travel 75% by land or air is required* *