Software Engineer/Developer - Remote
Alpharetta , GA 30005
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Software Engineer is responsible for the creation, support, and enhancement of web applications that take into consideration all aspects of application development architecture design including performance, scalability, coding, caching, security, encryption, state management, error logging, and testing.
- Take a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation and support
- Implement all aspects of an application design - high performance design & architecture, coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, and testing.
- Perform unit and system level testing on applications.
- College degree or relevant experience
- 2-4 years C#, ASP.NET, MVC, .NET Framework, LINQ, Entity Framework, SQL Server/SQL Azure
- 2-4 years Windows Azure or comparable cloud application experience desired
- 2-4 years HTML 5/jQuery/Ajax/SPA (Single Page Application)/RWD (Responsive Web Design) experience desired
- Working knowledge of Bootstrap and Angular is desired
- 2-4 years proven track record of designing scalable, distributed software applications
- 2-4 years in Object-oriented design and agile/clean code principles, knowledgeable about design patterns
WORKING AT VATICA HEALTH ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar
- Bonus Potential (based on role and is discretionary) if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k plans we want to empower you to prepare for your future
- Room for growth and advancement- we love our employees and want to develop within
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Dependent Care Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Excellent PTO policy (everyone deserves a vacation now and then)
- Great work-life balance environment- We believe family comes first!
- Strong supportive teams- There is always a helping hand when you need it
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!