Herndon , VA 20170
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and maintenance of software applications operating in a cloud environment.Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
The successful candidate should have one or more of the following skills:
- Minimum 1 year experience operating as a Software Engineer
- Demonstrated proficiency developing template infrastructure in an Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud environment using CloudFormation, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, Chef, and/or Puppet.
- Follows the software development lifecycle.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors, recommending purchases, and testing and approving products.
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigates problem areas.
Great team that are passionate about their work. Work hard, play hard culture.The best part is being excited about coming to work each day.