Salt Lake City , UT 84101
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The newest member of the WeWork family under Powered by We (PxWe) is Teem, a leading software and analytics provider that gives enterprises the tools, data, and insights to help them optimize their spaces and unleash their teams potential. In other words, insights and software to help us have better meetings and more productive days. We provide the software platform that many of the worlds most dynamic and forward-looking organizations use to improve the interaction between employees and their workplace, through meeting room scheduling, beacon and sensor technology integrations, and space utilization analytics and insights. We drive workplace productivity, efficiency and happiness for our incredible customers worldwide.
If you are smart and eager software developer with a track record of getting things done and a passion for building great products, you would be a great fit on our development team. You should be able to hit the ground running and to be able to take ownership of projects. We have a very fast paced, fun, and engaging opportunity waiting for you at Teem!
Youre a great fit if you...
- Enjoy working with cool technology including AWS, mobile apps, iBeacons, sensors (and more)
- Are intellectually curious about technology and passionate about learning new things
- Enjoy mentoring and as well as learning from other team members
- Are skilled at diving into code to find and fix issues, add new features and improve performance
- Work well and communicate well with others (including those pesky sales guys)
- Do well at understanding business needs and creating solutions to meet those needs
- Are process oriented and are comfortable following an Agile software methodology
- Know how to build high quality software and take ownership
And have these qualifications...
- Back-End: Proficient in Java, Python, Node.js, etc...
- Experience: 4+ years experience in software development
- Education: Degree in Computer Science or related or equivalent work experience
- Database: SQL experience (specifically Postgres) experience a plus
- Cloud: Experience writing for and deploying to AWS leveraging microservices a plus
Jira, Git, Slack
Salt Lake City, Utah (local applicants only please)
- Competitive paid time off
- On site snacks
- Occasional company catered breakfast/lunch
- Onsite gym
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. 100% of the premiums for individual coverage on both medical health plans are covered by the Company. For the dental and vision health plans, the Company pays a generous portion of the premiums. Life and disability insurances are fully paid by the Company.
- HSA company contribution
- 401K plan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Access to all WeWork facilities, globally