Software Engineer - Saas
Dallas , TX 75234
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you passionate about Customer Service? So are we! We are growing at an exciting rate, and need you on our team!
TeamSupport is a leading provider of web-based customer support software (SaaS). We started in 2008, and have made our mark in the SaaS world as a highly respected and sought after provider for B2B technology companies.
We're growing rapidly and are looking for highly-skilled software engineers to join our team. This role will see you writing microservices, greenfield applications, and maintaining our existing codebase to enhance our product/brand, our customers' experience, and overall growth for not only TeamSupport, but for you professionally.
You'll need to bring ideas, a positive attitude, and most of all - be ready to write and deploy the best code you ever have. Fundamentally, we're looking for intelligent people who have an eagerness to learn new things, and produce the best work of their careers.
As well as the technical knowledge and requirements below, we need people that get it - people who can figure things out by themselves but know when to call for help. Our company motto is GSD, which is short for Get Sh*t Done. If that matches your personality, then we want to hear from you.
Our HQ in Dallas, TX (75 & 635)
- 5+ years experience writing mission-critical software in a production environment
- BS in Computer Science or related applicable field
- C# / .NET
- Web Services
- MS SQL
- TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Thorough understanding of SOLID, DRY, and common design patterns
- Strong, clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Flexible, self-motivated/self-starter with a pro-active, knowledge seeking attitude.
- Able to work well independently and with teams, and take direction.
- Task oriented, able to focus and perform in a work-from-home environment.
- Must be able to work effectively on ones own with minimal supervision.
- A passion for delivering a well designed, tested, superior product.
- Work on a highly sought after product and make a difference.
- Join a great, highly productive and fast paced team that will listen to you.
- Be a name, not a number.
- Flexible time off policy including vacation and holidays
- Employer paid medical/dental coverage.
- Salary: DOE (Depends on Experience). We're not set in stone one way or the other. We're open to the "golden" candidate on the high end, as well as the "not 100% perfect" or junior candidate on the low end. As long as they possess the skills/qualities we're looking for.