RM Workforce Solutions
Washington , DC 20036
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED.Open to candidates on the East Coast that can work remotely and don't mind traveling for meetings and on boarding. Should be within a few hours train or car ride from Washington, DC. RM Workforce seeks an experienced Softwrare Engineer to deploy technical solutions to help solve some of the Department of Homeland Security’s hardest problems.The successful candidate will contribute to developing solutions, from high-level system design and configuration to application development and data integration. You will leverage everything around you: core company products, open source technologies (e.g., GHE), and anything you and your team can build to drive real impact. We help our customers detect insider trading, improve disaster relief, fight healthcare fraud, and more. Each mission presents different challenges, from the regulatory environment to the nature of the data to the user population. You will work to accommodate all aspects of an environment to drive real technical outcome for our customers.Knowledge of the following Technologies:
Minimum Experience Required:
- Oracle, Postgres, Cassandra, Hadoop, and Spark for distributed data storage and parallel computing.
- Java and Groovy for our back-end applications and data integration tools.
- Typescript, React/Redux for our web technologies.
- Python for data processing and analysis.
- Commercial standard cloud infrastructures such as AWS or Azure.
- CentOS/Red Hat Linux as the basis for all our on premise servers.
- Strong engineering background
- Familiarity with data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools.
- Ability to foresee how technical decisions impact the end user and build accordingly.
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users.
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals.
- Willingness and interest to travel as needed.
- At minimum a bachelor’s degree in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Physics are preferred.
- Active Top Secret clearance must be a United States citizen.
- We offer highly competitive salary, full healthcare and disability benefits, performance bonus, and 3 weeks of paid time off in addition to 10 Federal holidays and a 401(k) with company matching.
Job Type: Full-time
r>Salary: $155,000.00 -170,000