Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Software Engineer - Pixel Platform
Boston , MA 02210
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
ownerIQ is looking for a Software Engineer to design and develop components of our Pixel Platform. You will work alongside a team of dedicated engineers in our Boston office to help design, build and maintain new features for our Pixel Platform. Your work will expand our growing set of API and server to server integrations that help to power the CoEx Data Marketplace and our Real-time Bidding Platform.
As part of the Pixel Platform team you will work directly on our high volume tagging platform, which processes over 2 billion requests a day from over a thousand partners. We try to scope projects at less than a month, with the average being 1-2 weeks. One project may be building new API functionality to support client e-commerce reporting. Another might be designing and implementing an integration with a third party, piping that data in to our Data Warehouse to power client analytics and campaign execution. There is plenty of opportunity to contribute to our award winning CoEx Platform and we encourage our team to get involved in as many parts of the ownerIQ engineering stack as we can.
You will be involved in the entire project lifecycle. Starting at the product definition, your feedback and ideas will help us grow smarter and faster. Working alongside senior engineers to implement and test, and finally work with our Operations team to release and monitor your work.
- 3-5 years of professional software development experience
- Strong Python skills (2.x or 3.x) including pip and virtualenv
- SQL fluency, any variant
- Technical experience with basic web concepts (cookies, iframes, redirects, etc)
- Experience with a full stack web framework (django, rails, express)
- At home in one or more common Linux variants
- A team player who enjoys going the extra mile
- A willingness to take on tasks outside of your comfort zone
- Great communication skills, written and verbal
- Skills that we don't know we need, but you have
- Bonus skills, or maybe things you are excited to get experience with:
- Java experience
- Experience with microservice architectures
- Database migration tools (liquibase, flyway)
- Message brokers (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- AWS experience, especially S3
- Experience with eCommerce tracking software such as Magento
- Competitive base salary and sales compensation plan
- Excellent health & welfare benefits
- Equity Grants
- Variety of local beers on tap
- Bagel Fridays and company paid lunch every month
- Flexible paid vacation time + 10 paid holidays per year
- Paid parental leave for both new mother & fathers (up to 12 weeks)
- Close to all the action and fun restaurants & bars
- Prime location in Bostons bustling Innovation District with daily shuttle service to North/South Stations
- Fitness center onsite