Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Software Engineer, L3 - Qualitative Exploitation And Discovery
College Park , MD 21784
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Not your typical software engineering job in national security. The projects use some of the most cutting-edge technologies and techniques inthe industry today. This is a collaborative and collegiate research environment, fast-paced, ona small and mighty team who works together to create.
Required technical skills:
- Languages: Node.js, Python
- Tools/Frameworks: Docker, Flask, Nginx
- Databases: MySQL, Neo4j, Redis
- Experience: Web Enabled UI, SW Architecture/Design
- Helpful: Android/iOS Testing to include experience with Android Debug Bridge (ADB)
The Level III Software Engineer (SWE) shall possess the following capabilities:
- Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements
- Design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features
- Debug existing software and correct defects
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Develop simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories
- Provide recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
- Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards
- Assist with developing and executing test procedures for software components
- Write or review software and system documentation
- Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers; analyze systems flow, data usage, andwork processes; and investigate problem areas
- Serve as team lead at the level appropriate to the software development process being used on any particular project
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Design or implement complex database or data repository interfaces/queries
Clearance Requirement- TS/SCI (and above)
Fourteen (14) years experience asan SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.