Software Engineer In Test
Austin , TX 73301
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Sense Corp is looking to add a long-term contractor to our team in Austin.
- Collaborates with Scrum Team to plan and complete committed work within each sprint.
- Creates, executes and automates test cases.
- Creates and maintains test data.
- Reports defects and participates in defect triage process.
- Conducts functional, exploratory, accessibility, cross-browser and regression testing.
- Conducts Rest API/SOAP and web services testing.
- Supports user acceptance testing and conducts production verification testing, as needed.
- Performs and/or supports database and security testing, as needed.
- Builds strong trusting relationships within the scrum and project teams.
- Demonstrates product functionality and obtains product owner signoff on completed stories.
- Coordinates with other teams to perform end-to end-testing.
- Develops and maintains documentation of testing life cycle activities.
- Experience with test automation using Selenium Web Driver, Appium, Protractor, and LoadRunner.
- Knowledge of web standards, agile and iterative development methodologies.
- Bachelors degree preferably in Computer Science.
- Experience with SQL Server or Oracle.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools such as Azure Devops, Jenkins and/or Bamboo.
- Experience with behavior driven development.
- Public Sector (State and Local Government) consulting experience.
Sense Corp powers insight-driven organizations.
We turn data into actionable insights and transform organizations for the digital era.
Our people, culture, and how we engage with our clients are differentiators. Brilliant, Creative, Human, and Fun exemplify who we are. We are regularly recognized as a Best Place to Work by Austin, Houston, Dallas, and St. Louis Business Journals. With operations in Austin, Atlanta, Columbus, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and St. Louis we serve mid-market to Fortune 50 companies.
The Sense Corp Compass
We may be the only management consulting firm in the country where being brilliant isnt enough to land you a job. Sense Corp people must be brilliant, creative, human, and fun all at once. In other words, we hire terrific, well-rounded people. Its one reason clients love working with us. And its why we enjoy working with each other. We may not sound like typical consultants but thats OK. We dont think like them either.
Visit us at www.sensecorp.com.