Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Software Engineer II (Clearance Required)
Annapolis Junction , Maryland 20701
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
PLUG IN to CYMERTEKWho We Are
And design your future
In a sea of federal contractors, we stand out because of our commitment to our employees. Our vision is straightforward were building an environment that our team members simply dont want to leave.
Cymertek is a growing small business with several diverse government contracts, supporting our nations cyber security strategy. We offer meaningful, challenging work using the latest technologies, paid training to make the best of your talents and grow your career, and a laid-back, inclusive atmosphere where you arent just another number. We are a long-term relationship company that invests in our employees, encourages professional and personal growth, and offers a phenomenal benefits package.Position: Software Engineer IIDescription:
Cymertek is looking for a Software Engineer II to join our dream team.Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with PolygraphRequired Skills/Education
- Java Frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, Java Threading)\
- General VMWare Knowledge
- Bamboo (desired)
Fourteen (14) years software engineering experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- Oversees one or more software development teams and ensures the work is completed in accordance with the constraints of the software development process being used on any particular project
- Design or implement complex algorithms requiring adherence to strict timing, system resource, or interface constraints; perform quality control on team products
- Confer with system engineers and hardware engineers to derive software requirements and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
Email us email@example.com apply today:www.cymertek.com
- Excellent Salaries
- Flextime / Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% - 401k Matching or Bonus (vested immediately)
- 30 days paid leave / holiday (no use or lose)
- Medical / Dental / Vision- 100% employee coverage. No cost for you ($1200 allowance - or a bonus)
- Long Term / Short Term Disability- 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance- 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program
Want to see what our employees think? Clickhere
.REFER A FRIEND!
Lets build a dream team together! We pay up to 10k in external referral fees for fully cleared hires. All resumes will be kept Top Secret Confidential! Send resumes firstname.lastname@example.org