Assists in specified portions of overall evaluations pertaining to software. Studies engineering texts, manufacturers publications and other technical material to obtain information on materials, components, subsystems and other pertinent data to be used in the materials evaluation and analysis of systems. Personally attend meetings and test events when requested. Reviews data collected for completeness, accuracy and validity. Performs necessary calculations, prepares charts and graphs to present information, and prepares sections of reports.
This position is contingent upon a pending Government contract award and funding availability.
Must possess a Bachelors Degree in engineering specialization or related discipline. Top Secret security clearance is required with Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) eligibility.
Five (5) years of experience within the last ten years in any combination in the following areas:
1) Developmental test (DT), operational test (OT), and evaluation methods for Army and Joint Service missile defense systems and programs to include but not limited to: radar technology, missile booster dynamics, kill vehicle functions, hypersonic vehicle dynamics, directed energy defense systems, command and control of missile defense systems, missile defense system interoperability, spaced based sensor platforms, missile defense system analysis, or missile defense system operational assessment. Experience is defined as activities to include T&E planning, test execution, data collection during test, evaluation of test or modeling data, and development of evaluation analysis plans and reports;
2) Integrating Army and Joint Service system acquisition documentation in the development of DOD system acquisition products for T&E of BMDS systems and sub-systems. (Examples include BMDS Operational Assessment (OA) Report, BMDS Operational Assessment Plan (OAP), Data Management and Analysis Plan (DMAP), Evaluation Database (EDB), Evaluation Scenario Presentations, Evaluation Dendritic, Operational Test and Evaluation (OT&E), Baseline Correlation Matrix (BCM), Data Source Matrix (DSM), BMDS OTA Scenario Quad Charts, BMDS OTA Traceability Matrix, OT&E chapter of the Integrated Master Test Plan (IMTP) Assessment Reports, Safety Releases, and Safety Confirmations).
3) Application of modeling and simulation (M&S) as applied to the BMDS. Conduct accreditation assessment for all M&S used in Missile Defense Agency (MDA) tests by ensuring that the verification and validation (V&V) activities provide evidence to demonstrate that the M&S are representing the real-world system and are suitable for operational performance assessments. Accreditation assessment activities include but are not limited to BMDS Federation of models, framework verification, threat implementation accreditation, core truth models, communication models, sensor models and weapon system models. Provide accreditation report of events and a comprehensive report of accreditation for each major incremental delivery of the BMDS.
4) Conducting cybersecurity operational testing and monitoring developmental cyber testing. Report directly to DOT&E regarding testing outlined in DOT&E memo. Inform warfighter and services of cyber vulnerabilities, the degree to which those vulnerabilities could be exploited by an element, mission networks, and network defense capabilities to protect, detect, react, and restore against a cyber-attack using representative threat models and vectors. Produce cybersecurity assessment reports linked to each test event.
5) Oral and written communication such as briefings, writing technical papers, etc. for BMDS.
Were an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
E3 Government Consulting Llc.