Software Engineer, Frontend
San Francisco , CA 94102
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
SmartNews is a leading mobile app of news aggregation services. We analyze millions of articles to deliver the most engaging information with high quality, in near-real time fashion, to millions of users around the world. We are expanding our growth in the US market and are building new features and new experiences for our users. We are a full stack, end-to-end team that optimizes the funnel of new user acquisition, activation and retention.
- Work with the SmartNews's global team to maintain and develop web-based features
- Participate in and contribute to the planning processes to design products that fit within business and technical constraints
- Respond quickly and independently to the rapidly changing needs of users
- Advanced skills and experience with developing mobile-first web applications
- Basic knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Basic knowledge of server-side development
- Interest in new web specifications and standards
- Experience with developing PWAs
- Experience with React, AWS, Java + Spring, Sass, etc.
- Experience with working as a member of a global team with people in multiple countries and time zones
- Experience with developing WebView-based mobile applications
- Equity included
- 100% medical, dental and vision insurance coverage (60% coverage for dependents)
- Monthly housing, commute, mobile phone and gym allowances
- 401k matching program
- Free lunch, snacks, drinks, etc.
- Pet friendly office