Software Engineer (Contract)
Two95 International Inc.
Pittsburgh , PA
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Please find the full job description below and reply with your updated resume if you are interested...
Position Software Engineer
Type Contract (6 +Months)
Location Pittsburgh, PA
- 5+ years experience in all areas of application development including at least five years building commercial grade applications.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with n-tier, enterprise-scalable, distributed application environments.
- Experience with source code version control and the coordination/synchronization of multiple active branches.
- Experience incorporating third party components and frameworks.
- Familiarity and experience executing several software development methodologies and life cycles.
- Experience with Relational Databases and Document databases.
- Expert level skills in in an Object Oriented language (ex: Java, C#), REST API.
- Expert level skills with Database Technologies.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking and common network topologies.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design (classes, constructors, interfaces, properties, methods and events).
- Solid application development skills across the full stack.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work with end users to transform requests into robust solutions.
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to email@example.com and include your salary requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!.
Naveen Rem Kumar
TWO95 International, Inc