Software Engineer Apprentice
Sacramento , CA 94203
Posted 3 weeks ago
Woz Enterprise has an excellent tech apprenticeship opportunity for individuals looking to start a career in technology. Our client is an industry leader in technology services and consulting, providing you a great job opportunity to get immediate training and work experience.
Our clients Early Career Track program offers pre-training, mentorship, and work experience. Their goal is to build a pipeline for the next generation of consultants across the industry, actively bridging the gap between employment and education.
Your journey begins with technology pre-training through Woz U Enterprise, introducing fundamental software concepts. Upon completion and hire as a full-time apprentice employee with the client, their team will partner with you, providing mentoring, professional development, and practical work experience, every step of the way.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of professionals to solve real-life problems and get paid in the process. They will equip you with everything you need to know to make a meaningful impact as a professional within their organization.
- Selected applicants will go through a training program that teaches them to design, create, and deliver stable and scalable software systems using modern technologies and concepts. Selected applicants will learn the foundational skills of computer science along with modern web and app development tools.
What careers are they hiring for?
- Java Software Developer, Application Support Analyst, Test Analyst, SAP Cloud Developer, Salesforce Administrator
How the program works:
- Woz Enterprise apprenticeship program will select individuals who meet the entry qualifications
- You will receive in-depth training for 12 weeks to prepare for your hired role
- You will work on projects while in training gaining real world experience
- Once your training is completed, you will interview with client company for direct hire and, if selected, you will be provided with an offer of employment along with your assigned work location
Join us and be part of the next generation of Tech!
Interviews are starting now!
About Our Client:
We are a leading global technology company offering services and products through three business units - IT and Business Services, Engineering and R&D Services, and Products & Platforms. We use the latest technologies AI, IoT, Machine Learning, and Cloud to identify and solve the most complex business problems across a wide number of industries. Our foundation is built on four decades of innovation, a world-renowned, employee-centric culture, a strong base of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
With a worldwide employee base of 150,000+ Ideapreneurs working in 46 countries and a network of global R&D, innovation labs, and delivery centers, serves leading enterprises, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
Role Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
Apprentices will be trained on one or more below concepts and would be deployed on Project to work on the trained concepts.
- Responsible for developing solutions for clients using appropriate software
- Involves day-to-day configuration, build, test, support, and maintenance
- Build and test interfaces for application development assignments. Test all code developed as per the defined quality process standard.
- Develop user-facing applications that address the functional requirements while providing a superior user experience to the end-users
- Develop software and integration flows for clients
- Design, execute and automate scenarios, scripts, and procedures
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system
- Participate in trouble shooting existing software issues and implement as per the change management process
- Design and configure interfaces needed to transfer data between applications based on the requirements
- Maintain the security information needed to connect with other applications
- May involve participating in discovery and design sessions, developing wireframes and prototypes, and developing web and mobile app
Early Career Program accepting applications for High School Graduates
- Openings in Cary NC, Frisco TX, or Sacramento CA offices
- Relocation reimbursement available
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. (U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder). No sponsorship available.
- Strong desire to learn tech skills like coding, data analysis, networking
- Great communication skills, experience working directly with customers and clients.
- Ability to thrive in a remote learning environment.
- A natural problem solvers job