Software Development Manager
Horsham , PA 19044
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
TherapyNotes is looking for a passionate, experienced Software Development Manager who thrives in a highly collaborative, team environment. The right candidate will have significant experience mentoring and coaching agile development teams towards achieving the organization's goals. As the Software Development Manager, you will lead and manage all members of the software development team and focus on developing the people and processes that make TherapyNotes a great place to work.
What We're Passionate About
- Clean code
- Being Agile
- SOLID principles
- DevOps Culture
- The best idea wins
Most of all, we're passionate about delivering awesome software that our customers love.
- Provide people leadership for multiple, diverse cross-functional teams and individuals; coaching and guiding teams to enable future success
- Enable a flexible yet productive work environment that supports a distributed work force: remote and onsite
- Partner with product teams to outline roadmaps and share updates on progress
- Manage personnel and administrative activities of staff (i.e. hires, trains, goal settings, appraises, rewards, motivates, disciplines, recommends termination as necessary)
- Coach and mentor software development staff; develop the team's skills and provide continuous feedback
- Mentoring development team members to ensure delivered solutions adhere to the software architecture strategy coding standards, and established organizational policies and procedures
- Participating in software architectural discussions, influencing decisions, and collaborating with peers to maintain consistency across the organization
- Facilitate communication around and participate in architecture, design and implementation objectives
- Identifying and champion people and process improvement strategies for the team(s)
- Communicate organizational updates to ensure teams adhere to the established policies and procedures
- 3 or more years experience managing software development teams
- 10 or more years experience developing software and leading teams in an Agile, team-based environment
- BS and/or MS in a technical discipline (Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred)
- Strong understanding of software development design and agile practices
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts, SOLID principles, and design patterns
- Excellent organizational, leadership, decision making and communication skills.
- Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Expects and requires innovation from team
- Has passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
TherapyNotes offers careers that provide you with the freedom to do amazing work, interact with great people, and offer fantastic learning and growth opportunities. Our team empowers and challenges each other to learn and solve complex problems. We build and manage web applications with a strong emphasis in healthcare. If you are looking to join a supportive team, use your leadership experience, and build great products, please submit your application.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Comp time and flexible work hours
- Retirement plan with company contribution
- Full health, life, disability, and dental insurance
- Personal development/training budget
- Open, collaborative work environment
- Company provided refreshments
TherapyNotes, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All candidates whom have been given a conditional offer of employment with TherapyNotes, LLC must also undergo a criminal background check.