Software Development Manager At Google
Austin , TX 73301
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you interested in working with the largest independent software testing company? Read on!
QualiTest is looking for Software Development Managerin Austin, TX.
- Managing complex projects ensuring quality delivery on time
- Taking ownership of projects at a customer level to drive the accounts forward and proactively streamline processes Troubleshooting and analysing root cause in order to initiate improvements
- Liaising professionally with external resources
- Organizing and coordinating quality processes as required
- Building strong relationship with owned clients and providing a high level of customer service in order to encourage further opportunities for the business
- Liaising with key stakeholders in other internal departments effectively
- Producing quotes, arranging schedules and ensuring client is kept up to date on progress
- Identifying risk and escalating as appropriate
- Ability to successfully handle multiple challenges, prioritize responsibilities, strong project management and effectively lead a team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or proven ability to code - Java, C#, Python or equivalent
- Proven experience in Managerial roles that are within a Software Development Environment
- Data-basing with SQL or equivalent
- Must be able to manage and create tasks for ones self.
- Comfortable in working in an unstructured environment.
- Creative thinking and problem solving abilities .
- Experience in research or data analysis a plus but not required
- Have continuous access to and work with Senior Testing Specialists and Practice Experts
- Be a part of a leading testing company, globally recognized as a Visionary by Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Work with cutting edge technology in a company built by testers for testers, this is what we do!
- As a global company, we offer unique placement opportunities around the world
- Our QualiTesters are the reason for our success, we constantly encourage career development and promote from within
Intrigued to find more about us?
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and lets start talking!