Toronto , ON 57268
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Software DeveloperFull Time/PermanentLocation: Canada Be part of a transformation and global expansion with Vision33!
Vision33 is a global IT professional services consultancy that solves customer business challenges through the promise of technology. We partner with organizations globally in both the public and private sectors to understand their vision and help them attain it with the right blend of strategy, consulting, and technology.Due to continued growth and success, we have an immediate opening for a talented Software Developer to join our Innovations team. As a Software Developer, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds in the ERP custom development and consulting industry. Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are also flexible on location.Excited to face any new challenge, you will bring to this position the following skills and qualifications:
- University degree / college diploma in an IT related field from a recognized post-secondary institution or previous professional software development experience.
- Experience and a good understanding of working with various APIs and web services SOAP/REST
- Understanding of client requirements, providing recommendations, offering solutions, as well as creating technical, and product documentation to ensure high end client satisfaction.
- Familiarity with source control such as GIT.
- Knowledge of software architecture patterns and practices such as MVC, MVVM, Asynchronous Programming, Stateless Programming.
- Experience with programming and support in cloud and/or Client/Server environments.
- Experience working in an AWS (or other cloud environment) will be considered an asset.
- Experience in IT Consulting and/or Client Consulting will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge and experience supporting ERP solutions would be an asset.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and the desire to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities are essential.
- Ability and passion for learning new technologies.
If you are a passionate business professional, motivated by a fast-paced environment, if you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference, where your ideas will be listened to, challenged, and supported, we want to hear from you!We offer a competitive total rewards program including, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plan, health and wellness programs, training and development, and various other employee benefits and perks. We offer exciting opportunities for diverse project work, internal mobility, global travel, and so much more. If you want to be part of a global, diverse, passionate and fun environment where you can really make a difference; please submit an online application today!For more information on our company please visit our web site at www.vision33.com