Software Developer, Technical Services
Andover , MA 01810
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Responsible for supporting technical components resulting from client implementations for existing business, for facilitating routine manual and automated processes, as well as for initiatives related to extending existing client programs on a limited basis. Responsible for resolving Production issues for our internal and external business partners. Possesses a strong understanding of the capabilities of the CyberGrants software offerings. This individual is responsible for learning the system sufficient to be viewed as an expert resource.Key Responsibilities
- Supports technical development components of existing client programs and new client implementations.
- Resolves technical issues related to custom and standard CG software offering.
- Develops multi-tiered technical solutions integrating front-end, server-side, and database code.
- Defines, develops, and supports inbound and outbound data feeds (Flat File/Plain Text, SOAP/REST APIs) in support of client programs.
- Develops and supports custom reporting solutions in response to ad-hoc requests from client and CyberGrants Client Managers.
- Educates internal contacts of feature/functions available to them.
- Suggest new or enhanced processes/procedures to improve operational efficiency.
- Demonstrates a strong desire to be a quality individual contributor and team member.
- Demonstrates a strong ability to learn quickly and research new technology or skills area when needed.
- Participates openly and constructively in code peer review and other quality control activities.
- Demonstrates a strong ability to be flexible and think out-of-the-box.
- Identifies potential or disproportionate risk in requests from internal business partner or client requests and recommends alternatives.
- Ability to implement complex solutions requiring multi-tiered development.
- Strong problem-solving skills and time management skills
- Ability to learn frameworks quickly and independently
- Ability to work effectively individually and as part of a multi-discipline team
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure while meeting deadlines
- 1-3 years of demonstrated experience with front-end, server-side, and database technologies (preferably JQuery, Java, PLSQL, Oracle SQL)
- 1+ years of experience with the following:
- Bootstrap or Foundation CSS
- Relational Database(s) (MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle SQL, Other)
- Object Oriented Server Side Language(s) (PHP, Java, .NET, PLSQL, Other)
Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A rare opportunity to work in the philanthropy industry helping clients donate billions to nonprofits across the globe
- Work with smart and engaged co-workers
- Be a part of a culture that strives for innovation
- Flexible and casual work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health/vision/dental insurance, paid time off, 401K
- Unique perks like Waffle Wednesdays, Pajama Day, extra vacation day on your birthday, and more