Status Solutions, LLC
Westerville , OH 43081
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Who are we?
Since 2001, Status Solutions has been the pioneering provider of situational awareness technologies. Our mission is to defeat ignorance-based loss using situational awareness technology to protect people and property. Our customized middleware solutions ensure the right information reaches the right people at the right time, because RIGHT NOW matters most.
Who do we hire?
At Status Solutions we're looking for likeminded individuals to fulfill our mission in leaving every situation better than we found it! Our ultimate purpose is to help people, so if you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, where you will be making life-changing contributions to society, we want to talk to you!
A Software Developer at Status Solutions will be responsible for owning the software development life cycle for our solutions suite. Our developers are on the front lines of life safety ensuring our valued customers have the most up to date tools in situational awareness. These team members are responsible for implementing enhancements to existing user interfaces utilizing behavioral data and analytics to provide the right information, to the right people, at the right time. Our Development team provides a platform of tools for our end user to master situational awareness, protect what matters most, and tap into everyday data and leveraging it to reveal mental health trends in individuals to allow for early intervention/crisis prevention. This individual will collaborate directly with other members of development, solutions management, technical support, and quality assurance to drive the best possible outcomes at all times.
- Maintain and enhance legacy development code.
- Assist in sprint planning meetings.
- Get feedback from others and enhance current solutions based on feedback.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Stay up to date on technology standards.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Collaborate with other developers effectively.
- Help provide training and support to other employees.
- Back-end Developers will be expected to be able to:
- Design, build and enhance current and new databases
- Design, build and integrate to APIs (Application Programming Interfaces)
- Front-end Developers will be expected to be able to:
- Create quality mockups and prototypes.
- Design, build and enhance current interfaces while striving for mobile-first pages.
- Implement visual and interactive elements that are user friendly.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience with Python, C++, MySQL multi-threaded applications.
- Proven competency with the following:
- Excellent knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently or as part of a team.
- Full-time position.
- Flexible work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Eligibility for quarterly company bonus pool.
- Company-paid employee medical, dental, and life/AD&D insurance.
- Generous paid-time off policy.
- Ten paid company holidays.
- 401(k) match starting six months after start date.