Shank Sourcing Talent
Raleigh , NC 27603
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We're a well-funded start-up specializing in information security R&D and product development, has an open position for a Software Developer with full-stack/back-end experience and an interest in IoT cybersecurity. The Software Developer will be a member of the growing development team working in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment and will develop Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) server-side web applications that organize and control embedded devices. These applications will extend the state-of-the-art in IIoT cybersecurity and have both Commercial and Defense applications.
- Work with a team of developers to design, test and implement new software features that improve business efficiency and productivity as well as compete with leading edge technologies in the industry.
- Develop new user interface designs to improve customer web interaction and increase automated functionality of website.
- Improve frontend and backend data integration, allowing for simpler, more complete data entry and streamlined business operation and accounting.
- Test diligently and objectively debug cyber infrastructures to ensure proper performance and user-friendly interaction.
- Understand backend software development and implement digital frameworks that can adapt to evolving business needs and improve upon current data application methods.
- Envision new ways to integrate our business into mobile platforms, such as iOS and Android, to keep up with the rising popularity of smartphone technology.
- Explore opportunities for further technological growth and integration and discover new ways to rethink and rework our digital infrastructure and data gathering efforts.
Skills & QualificationsRequired:
- Born United State Citizen
- BS in Computer Science.
- 3-5 years full-stack experience with emphasis on back-end/server functions.
- Proficiency in designing, maintaining, and using databases such as SQL and/or MongoDB.
- Strong interest in learning cybersecurity technologies such as network security
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment as part of a small team and execute complex development tasks with limited supervision.
- Good written and verbal communications skills adequate to prepare software documentation, participate in technical proposal development and work with external customers.
- Proficiency with front-end web frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Vue)
- Knowledge of computer and network security.
- Experience with wireless communications, protocols, and security.
- Experience in software product development using secure software development methods.
- Security+ or similar security certification.
Medical, Dental & Vision, Basic Life Insurance
Willing to accept relocating candidate if required along with providing relocation assistance.