Big Stone Gap , VA 24219
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Paymerang is seeking a motivated, passionate Software Engineer to join our engineering team, focused on creating world-class applications for our customers. You will use React, Remix, AWS, GraphQL, Postgres, Typescript, NodeJS, and a variety of other technologies daily. You will get to work in an environment that is conducive to learning and expanding your skillset.
- Very curious to know how things work
- Proficient with the basics of HTML and CSS and comfortable with Chrome dev tools
- Someone who likes to take complex technical topics and distill them into simple terms so that other team members can understand and learn from you
- A developer who takes pride in writing clean, maintainable code
- A person that can adhere to training and documented procedures when handling electronic and physical protected healthcare information (ePHI/PHI).
- Someone who can identify a problem, propose a solution, and actively pursue the resolution
- A good communicator in both writing and speaking on technical matters
- A person who has both the desire and ability to thrive in a start-up culture
- A team player with a good attitude
- Experience with Web APIs
Nice To Haves:
- Familiarity with deploying web apps to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Security mindset and familiarity with PCI-DSS Security Practices
- Experience working in a mixed Windows/*nix development environment
Why Youll Love It Here
- Incredible growth potential
- 100% employer-paid medical and dental premiums for full-time employees
- 23 days of PTO (& 10 Paid Holidays)
- 401k retirement plan -- with an available 6% employer match
- Transaction bonus unit plan - you have a stake in the success of Paymerang
- Maternity and Paternity Leave: because both moms and dads are parents
- Plus, daily catered breakfast and snacks to keep you fueled up throughout the day
Successful candidates will be required to adhere to the training and documented procedures when handling electronic and physical protected healthcare information (ePHI/PHI).
Please note - this role is currently available to candidates in and around Wise County, Virginia.
Please note, at this time Paymerang is unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
Paymerang is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.