Development and testing of SW tools using various programming languages/ technologies like C#/ HTML/.Net/ Angular 1
Build/maintain strong relationships with SeCoE Enterprise Architect and peer development teams
Ensure solutions accommodate IT, App Security (Info Sec), and Enterprise requirements/compliance expectations.
• Applicant should have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and/or Electrical Engineering with at least six years of related experience (or equivalent work experience).
• 5 years of experience in product or tools development with experience developing and delivering products using agile methodologies.
• Strong design, programming, and debugging experience with excellent problem solving skills and expertise in development processes such as unit testing, automated testing, static analysis, secure coding, and continuous integration with a commitment to product quality
• Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of Intels security development life cycle, security technologies, and security assurance concepts is a plus.