Grand Rapids , MI 49501
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
OneinaMil is a talent matchmaking firm, we specialize in culture driven recruiting. Our mission is to change the way traditional recruiting is done by putting human connection and culture back into the talent acquisition puzzle. This position is with one of our many fantastic clients. We only work with the best companies out there, so if you are looking to join an amazing company, this could be the opportunity for you!
Who You Are:
Our client is looking for a Software Developer to join their team. You will design, develop, troubleshoot, and debug software programs for enhancements and new products. This may include developing software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, cloud-based and Internet-related tools. You will also determine hardware compatibility and influence hardware design. If this sounds like the job for you, keep reading!!
What You'll Do:
- You will develop services for warehouse and distribution center automation projects.
- You will contribute to the successful execution of projects through designing, coding, order entry, testing, and documentation activities.
- You will implement completed solutions onsite at customer locations.
- You will participate in R&D projects for new product development.
- You will communicate and facilitate conversation with customers at a technical and professional level.
- You will write technical documentation to support project activities including functional specifications, interface specifications, and user documentation.
- You will engage and interact with project management from both the customer and company.
- You will identify gaps in specifications and capability to connect the dots while on a deadline.
- You will convey to the end user all product application information specific to the project.
- You will update and tailor customer distribution and logistics software to meet customer requirements.
- You will work with key business leaders and stakeholders to gather requirements and implement software according to business needs.
What You Have:
- You have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- You have solid communication skills for meetings in-person and virtual meetings.
- You have basic understanding of PLCs, photo-eyes, barcode scanners, and other conveyor-related controls.
- You have excellent testing and troubleshooting skills.
- You have C# and/or Angular development experience.
- You have disciplined source control practices.
- You have database design and SQL experience.
- You have the ability to learn both through training and exploration.
- You have experience scripting languages such as Python, Ruby or Perl.
- You have experience with pre-sales solution development and pricing.
- You have experience in the design, implementation, and utilization of warehouse management software.
- You have the ability to travel up to 50%.
Great Benefits Package!