Software Developer III
Healthcare Finance Direct
Bakersfield , CA 93301
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Join the pioneers of healthcare financial servicing. A software developer actively participates in the requirement gathering, design, implementation, and testing of new and existing software functionality.
As a member of our development team you will play a key part in designing, developing, optimizing, testing and maintaining application code for HFD's web applications. We want someone who knows that azure is not just a color. We are looking for problem solvers and people who like a challenge. Come get down and nerdy with the team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Participate in bi-weekly sprint planning.
- Actively update capacity and progress in Team Foundation Server.
- Analyze end-users' needs and develop software solutions within time and cost constraints
- Program, test, debug, monitor and document changes.
- Implement test-driven-design (TDD) throughout code infrastructure.
- Recommend changes and enhancements to existing software systems.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Advanced in Clean architecture coding principles.
- Advanced in C# and .NET.
- Advanced in SQL creation and best practices.
- Advanced in front-end languages.
- Advanced in web services and REST.
- Intermediate knowledge in Agile methodologies.
- Solid communication skills.
- Skills And Abilities Required
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language proficiently.
- Ability to handle a multitude of tasks.
- Ability to use multiple platforms at once.
- Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Skill in effective communication: speaking and writing to convey accurate information appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related category
- 3+ years of industry specific experience
- Medical, Life, Dental, Vision, Aflac, et.
- Work from home one day a week
- Optional 9/80 schedule