Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Software Developer II: Python, Subversion, Visual Studio, C Or Java
Belay Technologies, Inc
Hanover , MD 21076
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Software Developer II will:
Lead the Way
- Lead a team to design, develop, and test application software to fulfill unique requirements on Windows, UNIX, or other specified platforms
- Build applications using a specified programming language per the Government
- Build graphical user interfaces (GUIs) for customer applications
- Respond to evolving requirements in an agile environment
Belay wants you to lead the way - push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions...Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, weve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!Job Requirements:
Perks and BenefitsBelay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:- Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay's volunteer program)- 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one- $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans- Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay- Dental coverage including orthodontia- Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay- Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!What We DoBelay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, FSP, Full Scope Polygraph, SS, SDII, SS2-0032
- TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
- Python developer with Subversion
- Minimum six (6) years experience programming with object-oriented programming languages
- Minimum four (4) years experience developing Windows applications using Visual Studio or .NET environments OR minimum four (4) years experience developing UNIX applications using make files or comparable build environments
- Experience developing complex programs using C, C#, C++, Java, or other comparable languages
- Minimum two (2) years leading projects that develop complex software, ensuring a collaborative environment, and configuration management
- Experience implementing software life cycle management (requirements, design, develop, test, validate, deploy)