Global Dimensions Quantico , VA 22135
Posted 2 weeks ago
Global Dimensions is a HUBZone, service disabled, veteran-owned small business based in Fredericksburg, VA. We are a dynamic, expanding company with exciting opportunities in language/culture, training/education/instruction, IT, cyber security, and intelligence (analysts, CI, HUMINT, SIGINT, etc.). Global Dimensions is currently seeking a Software Developer. for a position in Quantico, VA.
In this position, the candidate will
- Work independently and with a team to determine the Clients data goals and design data solutions to meet or exceed those goals.
- Provide expertise to develop software system validation and testing methods.
- Provide expertise to develop prototype, deploy, and integrate custom built software solutions to address moderate and complex requirements.
- Provide expertise to code, test, and debug new software or enhancements to new and existing software.
- Evaluate interface between hardware and software operational requirements, and characteristics to develop solutions.
- Provide expertise in User experience (UX) engineering to ensure developed software can be intuitive by non-technical users.
- Perform as a subject matter expert to advise and assist the Client in acquisition of technical hardware and software solutions to mitigate vulnerabilities and risk to mission.
- Develop and assist in the implementation of solutions to advanced and implement current and emerging technologies and communication capabilities.
- Perform as privileged access user, system administrator, or other function to satisfy Information Assurance (IA), and system administrative requirements. This includes but is not limited to updating training certs and documents as needed to maintain privileges/access.
- Provide input and assist in the development, management, and implementation of office SOPs.
- Provide weekly activity reports as necessary.
- BA in computer science or other related field and 5+ years of experience.
- Experience with SAFe development framework and practices.
- Experience with industry leading devilment tools such as GitHub, Gleek, Codepen and Bootstrap and to include GitHub, Jenkins, Unix bash.
- Experience with common system validation and testing methods such as Junit and Jenkins.
- Experience with programming language such as Python, R, Perl C++, and SQL.
- Experience with data visualization technologies such as Tableau, PowerBI, QlikSense, Grafana or Kibana.
- TS/SCI security clearance