Software Developer- Entry Level
Providence , RI 02905
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Apprentice Now has an excellent tech job opportunity for individuals looking to start and build a new career in technology as a Software Developer. Our client is an industry leader in technology services and consulting, providing you a great job opportunity in the tech field to get your foot in the door!
You will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of professionals to solve real-life problems and learn how to make an impact. They will equip you with everything you need to know to make a meaningful impact as a professional within their organization and start your new career off right! This is a Full-time, salaried opportunity, with benefits and no prior technical experience required.
Software Development Job Duties may include but not limited to:
- Responsible for developing solutions for clients using appropriate software
- Involves day-to-day configuration, build, test, support, and maintenance
- Build and test interfaces for application development assignments. Test all code developed as per the defined quality process standard.
- Develop user-facing applications that address the functional requirements while providing a superior user experience to the end-users
- Develop software and integration flows for clients
- Design, execute and automate scenarios, scripts, and procedures
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system
- Participate in trouble shooting existing software issues and implement as per the change management process
- Design and configure interfaces needed to transfer data between applications based on the requirements
- Maintain the security information needed to connect with other applications
- May involve participating in discovery and design sessions, developing wireframes and prototypes, and developing web and mobile app
Join us and be part of the next generation of Tech!
Interviews are starting now!
About The Client:
We are one of Fortune 100s Fastest Growing Companies and a multinational global leader in the IT space. We provide leading organizations with IT and Business Services, Engineering, Product and Platform services. Despite being a 40-year old company, we leverage exciting new technologies such as Cloud, AI, Machine Learning, and more.
Our company is home to an employee base of 250,000 talented technical and business professionals.
This Entry-Level opportunity is accepting applications for High School Graduates and Associates Degree holders. Higher education need NOT apply.
- Openings at locations throughout the country, candidates must be in the Providence, RI area or willing to relocate.
- Relocation reimbursement provided
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. (U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder). No sponsorship available.
- Passion for technology and strong desire to learn technical skills.
- Great communication skills, experience working directly with customers and clients.
- Ability to thrive in a remote learning environment.
Medical, Dendal, Vison and 401k.