Software Developer, Data Conversion
Andover , MA 01810
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
CyberGrants is an ambitious, fast-growing and innovative company that helps our clients achieve Agile Social Impact. For 20 years, our business has been to provide innovative software and services in the most secure and efficient way. We are proud to have hundreds of clients, including over half of the Fortune 100. In the last twelve months alone, weve processed over $6.5 billion and more than 50 million volunteer hours. Nearly one-third of all corporate charitable giving is donated via CyberGrants software.
Use your technological abilities for good and go home every night knowing the work youve done has positively impacted millions of people around the world. Join CyberGrants team of passionate and innovative professionals today!
Responsible for supporting technical components resulting from client implementations for existing business, for facilitating routine manual and automated processes, as well as for initiatives related to extending existing client programs on a limited basis. Responsible for resolving Production issues for our internal and external business partners. Possesses a strong understanding of the capabilities of the CyberGrants software offerings. This individual is responsible for learning the system sufficient to be viewed as an expert resource.
- Defines and converts legacy databases in support of new client implementations and ad-hoc requests.
- Supports technical development components of existing client programs and new client implementations.
- Resolves technical issues related to custom and standard CG software offering.
- Develops multi-tiered technical solutions integrating front-end, server-side, and database code.
- Defines, develops, and supports inbound and outbound data feeds (Flat File/Plain Text, SOAP/REST APIs) in support of client programs.
- Develops and supports custom reporting solutions in response to ad-hoc requests from client and CyberGrants Client Managers.
- Educates internal contacts of feature/functions available to them.
- Suggest new or enhanced processes/procedures to improve operational efficiency.
- Demonstrates a strong desire to be a quality individual contributor and team member.
- Demonstrates a strong ability to learn quickly and research new technology or skills area when needed.
- Participates openly and constructively in code peer review and other quality control activities.
- Demonstrates a strong ability to be flexible and think out-of-the-box.
- Identifies potential or disproportionate risk in requests from internal business partner or client requests and recommends alternatives.
- 4-6 years of demonstrated experience with relational database systems and technologies (preferably Oracle Database, SQL, PL/SQL, Data Conversion and ETL Tools, etc.)
- Ability to implement complex solutions requiring multi-tiered development.
- Strong problem-solving skills and time management skills
- Ability to learn frameworks quickly and independently
- Ability to work effectively individually and as part of a multi-discipline team
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure while meeting deadlines
- 1+ years data conversion/migration experience (using ETL or other tools)
- Strong relational database experience and understanding (queries, joins, performance, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A rare opportunity to work in the philanthropy industry helping clients donate billions to nonprofits across the globe
- Work with smart and engaged co-workers
- Be a part of a culture that strives for innovation
- Flexible and casual work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health/vision/dental insurance, paid time off, 401K
- Unique perks like Waffle Wednesdays, Pajama Day, extra vacation day on your birthday, and more