VIEW JOBS10/19/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-17T00:00Posting Job Description
At a glance:
* Are you a technically proficient client-focused professional skilled at developing innovative front-end and back-end software?
* Can you commit to a technical position implementing and enhancing software to support business initiatives?
* Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
You focus on improving the client experience by supporting new and existing initiatives. As a Software Developer, you excel at developing, modifying, enhancing and implementing innovative software systems. You routinely exceed internal and external client expectations by completing complex projects requiring a mastery of development tools. You are a detail-oriented professional who possesses a strong knowledge of accurately completing all phases of the software development lifecycle.
You maximize the department's success by performing system maintenance, providing technical assistance and advice on existing software solutions. You continuously improve performance metrics by reviewing the work of less experienced team members. You thrive in an office environment developing software for initiatives across the Spectrum Enterprise footprint. You report to the Manager of Software Development and Enterprise Engineering for goals, guidance and assistance.
* Competitive Salary with Bonus
* Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
* 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
* Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
* Education Assistance
* Pretax Child Care Spending Account
* Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
* Employee Discounts on Spectrum Services Where Available
What you will do:
* Be an impactful member of the Software Development team by supporting all efforts to simplify and enhance the client experience.
* Ensure accurate and efficient execution and adherence to business and technical requirements through detailed coding and performing unit and software integration testing.
* Validate software adherence with development standards by participating in code review sessions.
* Improve new and existing software by performing coding, testing and debugging and by writing programs according to specifications.
* Guide the development of software by creating and maintaining accurate technical documentation.
* Resolve incidents and issues for production applications and web services in accordance with identified service level agreements (SLAs) by serving as a secondary escalation point for clients.
* Identify software issues and communicate remediation plans through collaboration with clients and internal and cross-departmental technical teams.
* Influence senior leaders by generating a variety of complex and periodic reports and data through database management, data administration and data extraction techniques.
* Improve internal and external client satisfaction by providing system analysis and feedback.
* Influence future system designs through the management of system analysis and identifying and recommending designs and requirements.
* Maximize the efficiency of various systems by implementing, monitoring, testing and auditing new software.
* Enhance department performance metrics through participation in performance improvement sessions to discuss opportunities to improve processes and standards.
* Analyze and resolve computer-related issues by coordinating with in-house teams to diagnose and fix operational difficulty and consult, advise and train teams on specialized features and functions
* Mitigate risks by following established configuration and change control processes.
Required keys for success:
* Three or more years of experience with database management systems
* Three or more years of experience with coding, testing and design
* Three or more years of experience with software development methodologies
* Knowledge in Voice, Data, Video and wireless technologies
* In-depth understanding of software design patterns and principles
* History of identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system
* Strong ability to deal with ambiguous or incomplete information when evaluating alternatives and making recommendations
* Track record of working with teams and managing individual tasks with the ability to pick up complex concepts and processes quickly
* Strong technical knowledge of Information Technology field and computer systems
* Creative and abstract thinking skills with the ability to envision and design innovative solutions to business challenges
* Proven ability to design, develop and deploy solutions and to deliver projects on time with minimal direction
* Demonstrated ability to listen and evaluate all opinions without bias and contribute to a common culture of excellence
* Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
How you will stand out from the crowd:
* Experience with Angular JS in UI/UX
* Experience with Python programming language
* Bachelor's Degree in information technology, computer science or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training (required)
Time Warner CableCharlotteNC
VIEW JOBS10/2/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-12-31T00:00POSITION DESCRIPTION:
Lead the development and implementation of software revisions for NA fabric care products.
OBJECTIVES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Modify software code to meet performance, quality, and safety product spec
* Develop deep understanding of structure of code
* Implement global digital tools to verify robustness of code
* Maintain software spec for each product
* Ensure software code has been debugged prior to testing
* Work cross-functionally to implement software revisions into production
* Periodically update R&D group on status of software changes
* Assist washing-drying technology team when needed
* Work closely with global software team to share best practices
* Work closely with firmware group to align top level programming
* Complete small scale testing to verify cycle changes
* Become familiar with test procedures (performance, safety)
* Prioritizes and organizes own work to deliver to agreed deadlines
* Teach fundamentals of software code to new engineers
* Bachelor degree in computer science/information technology or associates with considerable experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES PREFERRED:
* Proficient in software coding
* Familiar with IOT fundamentals
* Understanding of software validation test methods
* Familiar with C++
* Background in laundry appliance product development
* Understanding of product development process and tools
* Practical problem solving skills
* Team oriented
* Good communication skills
* Creative & proactive
VIEW JOBS9/26/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-12-25T00:00PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Android or IOS application development
* SQL in MSSQL, MYSQL, PostgreSQL or others
* Experience in languages such as Python, Java or C#
* Experience using webservers such as Apache, IIS or Nginx
* Experience in the full Software Development Lifecycle
* Agile or SCRUM development
* Bachelor's Degree in computer science software engineering, software development or related field.
* 1 to 2 years of experience in software development.
* 1 to 2 years of hands-on experience in systems, database, and/or enterprise systems support
* Strong MS-Excel skills
* Ability to write technical documentations including processes, procedures, and workflows.
* Ability to juggle multiple projects, prioritize, and meet overlapping deadlines
* Excellent communication, problem-solving, decision-making, and technological skills
* Ability to interact with a cross-functional diverse team throughout the organization
* Must be proactive, self-motivated, and able to work autonomously while staying on task
* Languages such as Python, Java, C#, etc.
* Laravel PHP framework
* Patternfly UI framework
* Dynamics 365
* Power BI
* SharePoint development
* NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
* Experience with ETL tools such as Informatica, Skyvia, SSIS
* Experience in working with unstructured data
* Experience in open source testing tools such as Selenium, Appium, and Jenkins
* Linux experience
Founded in 1989, Wastequip is the leading manufacturer of waste handling equipment in North America. We specialize in products, systems and solutions to help you collect, store, transport and manage a wide range of waste and recyclables. Wastequip is one of the few companies that manufactures a complete line of both steel and plastic waste handling equipment. We built our stress-free solutions with you in mind, making Wastequip the perfect place for one-stop sourcing.
Wastequip's extensive product selection includes dumpsters, compactors, balers, carts and more. Our products are built to handle collection of household, commercial, and industrial waste and recyclables. Our experienced sales team specializes in assisting customers in finding the right solution for your waste or recycling needs. With facilities across North America, we have the product you need when and where you need it.