Software Developer - Cobol - Cloud
Montgomery , AL 36104
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you looking for a place to invest in your future? Then consider a job at TechFlow where we provide opportunities for individuals to explore, learn and develop their careers while being part of an exciting team of professionals.
Here are some experiences you may have at TechFlow:
- Work with best-of-breed technologies
- Have fun while being part of a professional team
- Work in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Work in a supportive learning atmosphere where opportunities for training and advancement are provided.
Techflow is seeking a Software Developer who will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining Integrated Maintenance Data Systems (IMDS) Operating Systems (OS) programs (IMDS-CDB and Web Services (WS)). In addition, the use of continuous integration, change management, and configuration management to build and release Azure cloud tools, and resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Science (CS), Information Systems, or other technical degrees with 3+ years of experience (or 5+ years of experience without a degree) in Software Design and Architecture, Software Development Lifecycle, and Secure Software Development Experience with COBOL programming language
- Experience with MS Azure Cloud computing
- Ability to modify COBOL systems to work in Cloud computing environment
- Experience in tools (Microsoft SQL Management Studio)
- Ability to write SQL statements for updates and cursors to retrieve data.
- Experience with DoD and Air Force IT applications
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a NAC (National Agency Check)
- Must be US Citizen
- Experience with COBOL and C# programming languages
- Experience with USAF Integrated Maintenance Data System (IMDS)
- Experience with Agile Software Development
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Possess current CompTIA Security+ certification or ability to obtain
- Self-starter. Ability to take initiative and ownership
TechFlow, Inc is 100% employee-owned. Come make a difference in a job that contributes to your future and helps us build an agile workplace!
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Wellness Resources
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)