Software Automation Test Engineer
Onward Technologies Inc
Atlanta , GA 30301
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Software Automation Test EngineerLocation:
As a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer, you will test software applications and features using test scripts, create test coverage reporting, develop automated software test suits using various off the shelf technologies and create add-on tools where appropriate. It will be a plus if you can extend your skills and cross over to conduct feature development when necessary.Responsibilities:
- Test developed software.
- Design, build, and maintain automated test frameworks and tools.
- Investigate and recommend automated test approaches for testing software applications and feature additions.
- Review functional and technical requirements as well as existing test plans to identify candidates for test automation and to implement necessary test cases.
- Execute automated test plans to ensure products meet the defined requirements for usability and performance, and create test reports detailing the results.
- Review automated test results to ensure functional and technical requirements have been tested, and defects are documented.
- Identify quality issues and recommend improvements or corrections to developers.
- Conduct quality testing and integration of new systems.
- Participate in design reviews.
- Peer code review developed software test automation packages.
- Identify methods to automate software verification.
- Work within Agile (Scrum and Kanban) environments to plan and deliver product incrementally.
- Learn and apply new tools, technologies, and industry best practices as it applies to test automation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of software QA experience.
- Java (Standard and Enterprise a plus).
- Scripting languages such as Python etc.
- IntelliJ IDEA.
- Jira, GitLab, SubVersion and Confluence.
- OS: Windows Server, Linux.
- Virtualization (VMWare, etc).
- Ability to travel 5% - 10%
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.