Software Asset Management Professional Location: Peoria, IL POSITION Description
Serves as the subject matter leadership for software asset management platforms and systems inclusive of related reporting and governing processes.
Actively executes top level deliverables while providing leadership and coaching for other top level and foundational deliverables from distributed IT software asset management resources.
Facilitates central governance processes to ensure all enterprise IT software asset classes are discovered, inventoried, and managed in alignment to the IT General Controls, contractual obligations, industry best practices and any applicable Generally Accepted Accounting Practices.
This position is primarily responsible for:
Delegate process ownership for the software asset class lifecycle of IT General Controls
Performs activities related to software licensing & audits, contract compliance and IT asset tracking
Assess software and support agreements, identifying audit, compliance & reporting requirements, and translating license rights and terms to what must be discovered and counted by available SAM tools (e.g., processors/cores, users, etc.) to help ensure compliance with supplier contracts
Performs complex license entitlement and purchase analysis so the licensing position with suppliers can be determined when compared against software deployment data. Acts as subject matter expert for distributed software asset analysts within GIS and distributed IT execution teams.
Coordinates the mitigation of financial and/or legal risks associated to vendor contract compliance, identify potential cost savings opportunities relating to software and support, and improve the licensing position with suppliers
Leads coordination between software asset management and other functions (e.g., GIS, Finance, etc.) to provide timely access to IT asset deployment and license entitlement data
Develops and implements policies, processes, and procedures for effective software asset lifecycle management (acquisition through disposition), leveraging existing toolsets and any future ones
Authors, updates, and in complex publisher footprints exist across multiple teams executes software compliance or self-audit reports tailored to each supplier contract and license metric(s) in place
Serve as a licensing Subject Matter Expert (SME) for common publisher licensing models, rules and metrics both on-premise and in the cloud
Liaison to hardware asset classes in utilizing the framework for the inventory of assets connected to the network
Supplements software and/or hardware asset inventory with additional data attributes as agreed to by the asset class and/or service owner
Acts as point of enterprise aggregation for software related compliance issues on a cyclical basis as agreed to by the asset class and/or service owner in efforts to proactively manage software assets (inclusive of license harvesting or pooling methodologies where applicable)
Ensures ITSM processes inclusive of change and release management are appropriate and consistent with ITCG for software asset management
As an expert, develops and delivers training for distributed software asset analysts. Facilitates the software asset management community of practice for IT enterprise wide.
Update, refresh or enhance SAM skills by attending industry conferences and/or participating in supplier training sessions
Partner across Global Information Services (GIS), distributed IT teams, and Information Security to facilitate the two-way sharing of pertinent SAM data to their respective teams (e.g., software deployment and usage information) in helping to create operational efficiencies and increased SAM awareness across the organization
Develops and maintains the software asset dependent attestation processes in support of asset class and/or service owners
Requires a bachelors degree or international equivalent with a minimum of 8 years of Information Technology experience or no degree with a minimum of 12 years of Information Technology experience
Three or more years of experience in IT compliance or systems auditing with an emphasis on software license maintenance exposure
CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor), CSAM (Certified Software Asset Manager), or CITAM (Certified IT Asset Manager) certification required
Ability to translate licensing terms and conditions in vendor contracts to data collection or technical requirements
Experience with vendor maintenance & support contracts, service level agreements and contract negotiation is a plus
Ability to assess a companys effective licensing position to help identify cost savings opportunities relating to software and maintenance
Possesses working knowledge of common SAM tools, IT asset discovery technologies, and data analysis techniques
Experience with the ITIL Framework, IT Service Management process/capabilities, IT Asset Management (ITAM), and IT Financial Management (TBM/ITFM) industry methodologies
An understanding and application of IT service delivery in different cultures, working across different countries, and experience in an international environment is required to develop global services.
Although not required, ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist - Software Asset Management (CIS SAM) training is desirable.
VIEW JOBS12/6/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-06T00:00The EHS Professional II represents the journey levelposition for EHS related functions. The key role is that of an individualcontributor. This position will be accountable for contributing to theidentification, analysis and resolution of needs and problems in a disciplinefor which the incumbent is beginning to build a reputation as anexpert. This position performs complex analysis work, identifiesand resolves problems. Although this position may be the transition fromindividual contributor to team leadership, the major focus of the job is ontechnical delivery. Incumbents may work more directly with differentunits, suppliers, customers and/or other teams and begin enhancing general andbusiness skills. This requires the ability to communicate technicalinformation in a concise and accurate manner. Decisions may significantlyimpact on: facility EHS performance, compliance; negotiations with suppliers;and leveraging new technologies.
Key areas of responsibility encountered in this role mayinclude any or all of the following: evaluate products, processes, andequipment; keep up to date on new technologies or regulations; communicatetechnical information to facility management, dealers, customers, team members,suppliers and other units; support and advise other EHS professionals,managers; and develop and maintain keen understanding of internal and externalcustomers' needs.
Must manage their own development, continuously learningthrough experience and staying abreast of technology and regulations. Keyskills to be developed at this level are data extraction/analysis, failureanalysis and problem solving, application of simulation tools and methods, andpractical application of theory and concepts.
* Monitors EHS performance and recommends priorities and actions for improvement.
* Reviews new products, equipment, and processes for potential risks and recommends modifications before introduction.
* Collaborates with employees and supervisors to identify and mitigate EHS risks.
* Develops standards and work practices with line personnel and monitors conformance through EHS inspections.
* Assures compliance with organization and government EHS standards.
* Performs EHS audits
* Completes or reviews reports for submission to the EPA or OSHA
* Technical degree
* 4 to 6 years of EHS experience
* Strong understanding of EHS regulations
* Advanced degree
* Job related certifications
* Excellent human relations and communications skills
* Experience with Fabrication and Machining
* Experience with powered industrial trucks & cranes/hoists
* Experience with Industrial Hygiene Sampling
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong technical leadership skills
This Job Description is intended as a general guide tojob duties for this position and is intended for the purpose of establishingthe specific salary grade. It is expressly not intended to be acomprehensive list of "essential job functions" as that term is defined by theAmericans With Disabilities Act.
Caterpillar is not currently hiringindividuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship foremployment visa status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers manyjob opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employmentwebsite at www.caterpillar.com/careers
VIEW JOBS12/1/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-01T00:00Overview
To provide high quality professional nursing care as a member of the health care team, to the patient population served by the office. To assist in the support and education of resident physicians / fellows as a member of the health care team in the delivery of family medicine.
Coordinates patient care activities and the flow of patient information by effective communication with other office staff, physicians, patients, families and a variety of health care agencies and appropriate documentation to ensure continuity of care.
1. Demonstrates critical thinking in prioritizing patient care.
2. Possesses ability to communicate effectively with providers, staff and patients to assist in identifying and solving problems.
3. Assists with orientation of new staff, nursing and medical students and residents.
4. Conducts appropriate and timely documentation of patients concerns, problems and/or symptoms in medical record.
5. Reviews medical records through office audit for complete and thorough documentation by provider reflecting patient's encounter.
6. Assists or performs prescribed treatments/procedures ordered by the provider to help with patient's plan of care.
Ensures maintenance of therapeutic and teaching environment that promotes effective and cost efficient patient care and provides for the safety of patients, staff and visitors. Coordinates and participates as an effective member of the health care team to ensure high quality care and patient satisfaction by providing a professional and congenial work environment for patients, office staff and physicians.
1. Assists in education and support of resident physicians / fellows.
2. Collaborates and integrates individual efforts with those of the other health care team members.
3. Promotes a professional and congenial work environment.
4. Contributes and/or oversees process for ordering medical supplies and medications.
5. Conducts effective, efficient and timely telephone triage calls.
6. Maintains a clean and safe therapeutic work environment by applying policies and principles related to care of environment, safety and infection control.
7. Assists in quality improvement.
8. Participates in educational opportunities and meetings to enhance job skills, increase knowledge and enhance resident education.
9. Assumes leadership role by acting as a clinical resource person with the office setting.
10. Coordinates, organizes and assesses the needs of patients and staff.
11. Provides support to the other members of the health care team.
Implements departmental nursing procedures and demonstrates nursing knowledge and skills by providing high quality comprehensive patient care in an ambulatory setting, appropriate to the age and needs of the patient served by the office
1. Coordinates and prioritizes patient care activities and flow of patient data.
2. Utilizes effective communication with office staff, medical providers, patients and their family members, as well as other external customers to ensure continuity of patient care.
3. Maintains working knowledge of established policies and procedures within the organization as well as office specific policies and procedures.
4. Works independently, effectively and efficiently within established guidelines.
5. Conducts appropriate assessments, observations and collection of data as well as evaluates, records and reports symptoms and patient's progress.
6. Assists and/or performs prescribed procedures in compliance with medical provider orders.
7. Conducts, performs, and labels appropriate laboratory tests.
8. Completes job responsibilities in a professional, timely manner.
9. Demonstrates technical knowledge of equipment and its use.
Provides patient education through application of teaching-learning principles appropriate to the age and needs of the patient population served by the office. To help problems and to promote a healthy lifestyle.
1. Utilizes appropriate resources to instruct patient and family.
2. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills of age appropriate care.
3. Assures information and data indicative of the patient's learning capabilities.
4. Interprets information relative to the age-specific needs of the patients.
5. Promotes effective communication by providing effective learning techniques to patient and family members.
Education: 1. Associate's Degree in the field(s) of nursing Required 2. Individuals hired after August 1, 2013 must obtain a BSN within 2.5 years of hire Credentials: 1. CPR 2. Registered Nurse in the state of IL Experience: 1. 1-3 years of experience in/with excellent interpersonal skills with strong clinical skills appropriate to the age and needs of patient population. Prior experience in an ambulatory or medical office setting is preferred.
VIEW JOBS12/2/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-02T00:00Job Description
Seeking experienced seasonal Tax Preparers who want to build their book of business and advance their tax knowledge to join our network of professionals, serving clients with diverse tax needs.
We offer competitive pay, incentive pay opportunity, flexible schedules, and advanced tax training and certification.
H&R Block is the industry's largest consumer tax services provider¹ and we have been focused on client service for over 60 years.
Apply today using any device at www.hrblock.com/careers > Tax Office Jobs
Tax Professional duties include:
* Conducting face-to-face tax interviews with clients
* Preparing complete and accurate tax returns
* Generating business growth, increasing client retention, and offering additional products and services
* Providing IRS audit support
* Mentoring and supporting teammates
Required Skills & Experience:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
* Experience completing individual returns
* Tax planning and audit support
* Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
* Experience working in a fast-paced environment
* Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or equivalent
* Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
Preferred Skills & Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
* CPA or Enrolled Agent certification
* Experience completing complex returns (individual, trust, partnership)
* 5+ years experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
* Sales and/or marketing experience
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
H&R Block is an equal opportunity employer.
1 Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.
H&R Block, Inc.East PeoriaIL