TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVEAN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:A minimum of seven (7) years experience in software engineering/development and/or systems engineering/analysis.Must possess experience in all phases of software engineering to include requirements analysis, development, testing and integration, maintenance and problem diagnosis/resolution and/or experience in phases of applications systems analysis to include evaluation and design, integration and optimization of complex systems.Must have experience with communication applications, database management, use of programming languages and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods.Skills Required:UI Frameworks (Kendo, Sencha, JQuery, NodeJs, etc) Java Script HTML5/CSS Java Unix/Linux Web Services Has performed new development and Dev Ops Self Starter DESIRED EXPERIENCEResponsible for developing applications software for small to highly complex computer systems or portions of large integrated systems and/or for providing analysis and engineering of functional aspects of software and hardware architecture and system support.The candidate will prepare detailed specifications from which software products will be designed and/or candidate will translate documented designs into software products by developing, documenting, testing and debugging code.Applications generally deal with utility programs, job control language, macro, subroutines and other control modules.Candidate shall be competent to work at the highest level of all phases of software engineering and/or all phases of applications systems analysis with minimal direction or oversight.At least three years of direct experience with and intelligence community or signals intelligent activity.A Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or related discipline may be substituted for three (3) years of work experience.A Masters degree in any of the above disciplines may be substituted for an additional two (2) years of experience.
VIEW JOBS1/23/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-23T00:00Your Role
At Gensler, we design for people. We leverage our global perspective and local presence to innovate at every scale. We're not just designers. We're tinkerers, craftspeople, visionaries, innovators and thought leaders. Fueled by passion and entrepreneurial spirit, our people bring new ideas to solve challenging problems. Whether you're into sketching new ideas, hacking a building or growing client relationships in global markets, there's something here for everyone. As an Information Systems Architect, you will be contributing to Gensler's mission of creating a better world through the power of design. This is an excellent opportunity for a professional seeking to exercise their creativity in the world's leading design firm.
The Information Systems Architect will be a key member of our team responsible for generating valuable insights into the operations of our business. In this position, you will be working with a variety of stakeholders across the firm to lead complex, cross-functional integration projects, and drive operational process improvements. You will report to the Director of Data Platform.
What You Will Do
You will be a key member of a team focused on integration that drives strategic, operational, and process improvements across the firm. Responsibilities include project management, building detailed and comprehensive project roadmaps, tracking KPI's and ROI, identifying project interdependencies and sequencing, and developing and implementing change management plans. The ideal candidate is extremely curious and driven. Additionally, the role requires a unique blend of product and change management experience, a process-oriented mindset, and strong analytical, leadership, and platform integration skills. You will be successful in this role if you are comfortable bringing order to chaos, have the ability to adapt and pivot, collaborate well with various stakeholders, and have strong problem-solving skills. We have an immediate need for an Information Systems Architect with an initial focus on Salesforce (CRM) which will expand to other products over time.
* Drive architecture and design technology solutions that solve business problems while authoring technical specifications and detailed design documents
* Build roadmaps that align strategic and operational goals, with an understanding of resourcing needs/constraints and budgets
* Work cross functionally with teams including; internal tools, engineering, data teams, IT, product teams, and business stakeholders to scale our Information systems (e.g., Salesforce, Coupa, and Workday)
* Act as a trusted advisor across business, internal tools, data teams, and engineering to develop thoughtful, forward-thinking solutions
* Support management in strategic, business and operational planning
* Partner with leaders and stakeholders across the organizations with a focus on the implementations and support teams, to ensure the seamless alignment of information systems
* Partner with the Salesforce Admin team to help level up their skills and help them deliver solutions that scale well. Coaching and leading systems architecture and design will be a significant part of this role
* Build robust processes and scalable systems for a fast-growing, continuously changing organization
* Lead scoping efforts for complex projects, break them into chunks and execute against a work plan; communicate deliverables regularly and avoid preventable fire drills
* Lead the evolution of Salesforce value-add proposition for the firm by evaluating existing processes and improving inefficiencies
* Own the processes, objects and automations you design; you are responsible creating documentation and for explaining process flows to other stakeholders
* Co-pilot cross-team initiatives; the ability to lead through influence and by building business relationships is vital
* Recommend and drive best practices, which will often extend beyond Salesforce to topics around overall systems architecture; aim to be known as a technical expert and advisor of best practices
* Drive the strategy for a portfolio of products to create a deliberate and cohesive plan
* Lead the ideation and execution of product changes that drive growth by partnering with Product Management and Engineering teams
* Help define and track KPIs & success metrics to measure project performance
* Develop change management plans and successfully execute on those plans
* Bachelor's Degree in economics, business, finance, computer science or similar from a top tier university; MBA preferred
* Minimum of 6 years of Salesforce experience with increasing responsibilities
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Technical Architect role in a high-growth fast paces environment
* 6 years of Salesforce CRM implementation experience, with 3+ Full cycle implementations
* Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical business focused leaders
* Demonstrated expertise designing and delivering business user friendly solutions for complex architectural needs
* In-depth expertise integrating Salesforce with other systems, including billing and ERP systems, custom integrations, Pardot, etc.
* Experience integrating Salesforce with common external tools such as data warehouses and in-house custom software
* Ability to adapt in an unstructured environment that involves new perspectives, creative approaches, and juggling competing deadlines.
* Strong stakeholder management skills, ability to build business relationships and collaborate with team members
* Relentless focus on doing what's right for the business along with a drive to execute and seek lasting impact
* An eagerness to take on tough projects and challenges with a roll-up your sleeves mentality to support improvement objectives
* Broad knowledge of business processes, business systems, and interrelationships between organizations
* Experience working on business platform integration projects
* Experience working within a global, matrixed organization
* Ability to synthesize information into actionable insights and contribution to both creating and executing business strategies
* Demonstrated ability to translate business information needs into technical requirements, and conversely can distill complex details into concise, decision-ready briefings
* Distinctive problem-solving capabilities and strong financial acumen, analytical skills and business judgment
* Able to travel up to 20% (post-Covid-19)
Life at Gensler
At Gensler, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. From curated art exhibits to internal design competitions to "Well-being Week," our offices reflect our people's diverse interests.
We encourage every person at Gensler to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, wellness programs, flex spending, paid holidays, and paid time off. We also offer a 401k, profit sharing, employee stock ownership, and twice annual bonus opportunities.
As part of the firm's commitment to licensure and professional development, Gensler offers reimbursement for certain professional licenses and associated renewals and exam fees. In addition, we reimburse tuition for certain eligible programs or classes. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future.
Gensler is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the bases of any status protected under federal, state, or local law. Applicants will be considered regardless of their sex, race, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition (associated with cancer, a history of cancer, or genetic characteristics), HIV/AIDS status, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, military and veteran status, or other protected category under the law. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability you may contact us here. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our colleagues.
VIEW JOBS1/22/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-22T00:00To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Products and Technology
Senior/Lead/Principal Distributed Systems Software Engineer
In school, or graduated within the last 12 months? Please check out our FutureForce program at www.salesforce.com/futureforce. We appreciate your interest but we are seeking industry experienced engineers.
Our Technology, Marketing & Products Engineering team is responsible for innovating and maintaining a massive distributed systems engineering platform that ships hundreds of features to production for tens of millions of users across all industries every day. Our users count on our platform to be highly reliable, lightning fast, supremely secure, and to preserve all of their customizations and integrations every time we ship.
Salesforce has immediate opportunities for extremely talented Distributed Systems Software Developers who want their lines of code to have significant, measurable and positive impact for users, the company's bottom line and the industry. You will need deep experience with concurrency, large scale systems, proficiency with solving real-world data management challenges, a strong understanding of how to architect solutions that are highly available, and a proven ability to design, develop, and optimize the core back-end systems. This role will encompass architecture, design, implementation, and testing to ensure we build products right and release them with high quality.
Check out our "We are Salesforce Engineering" video below
We are Salesforce Engineering
* Experience designing, developing, debugging, and operating resilient distributed systems
* Eat, sleep, and breathe services. You'll have experience balancing live-site management, feature delivery, and retirement of technical debt
* Experience with managing large, complex systems in the cloud.
* Resolve complex technical issues and drive innovations that improve system availability, resilience, and performance
* Excited by building reliable, self-healing services on unreliable hardware
* Capable of driving and delivering thin slices of functionality on a regular cadence with data-driven feedback loops in an agile environment
* Be passionate about automation
* Create, maintain and share technical documentation used by engineers and other team members
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field, or 3+ years of relevant experience
* Deep knowledge of object oriented programming and other scripting languages: Java, C++, C#, Ruby, Go, Scala, Python, Node.JS
* Experience with Agile development methodology and Testing
* Experience using telemetry and metrics to drive operational excellence
* In depth experience of design patterns, data structures, algorithms, and concurrency
* Public cloud engineering on GCP, AWS, Alibaba and/or Azure platforms
* Experience using SQL and/or NoSQL datastores e.g. Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, etc
* Experience with open source projects like HBase, MapReduce, Elastic Search, Kafka, Spark, Presto, Cassandra, Zookeeper Pig, or Hive
* SOAP/REST APIs and general API design
* Experience with container orchestration systems Kubernetes, Docker, Helios, Fleet or Mesos
* CI/CD experience with Jenkins
* Experience owning and operating multiple instances of mission-critical infrastructure services including, monitoring, alerting, logging, and reporting applications
Benefits & Perks
We have a public-facing website https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/en that explains our various benefits, including wellbeing reimbursement, generous parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility benefits, and more. Visit for the full breakdown!
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
VIEW JOBS1/21/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-21T00:00Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"™
The Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Senior Financial Systems Analyst is the lead for the build out and management of the FP&A Financial system. This position is responsible to support the build out of the FP&A system architecture including development and reconciliation of FP&A data and reporting, profitability data (funds transfer pricing, cost and credit allocations), pricing models and Line of Business compensation FP&A data. In addition, this position manages the production FP&A environment and ensures that daily system requirements are met including daily reconciliation to the data warehouse and general ledger. This role is responsible for FP&A system security provisions, FP&A data governance, FP&A data quality and setting up budget and forecasting versions. Lastly, this position works with the Line of Business (LOB) CFO's, Regional CFO's, and Accounting to enhance and maintain the FP&A system to meet Management and Regulatory business requirements.
* Primary architect for the FP&A system for the initial system implementation and future enhancement phases.
* a. Partners with FP&A Director to design and implement FP&A systems architecture that meets future business requirements. This includes instrument level client data, G/L data and business rule profitability data (FTP, cost and credit allocations).
* b. Integrates and tests FP&A data to ensure accuracy to G/L and source system including profitability business rules such as FTP, and cost and credit allocations.
* c. Builds and maintains budget and forecasting models for NIM, Provision, Cost allocations and Capital allocations, etc. and tests model calculations to ensure accuracy.
* Management of FP&A System Production environment post implementation including data governance, data quality and daily reconciliation.
* a. Ensures daily management of production data including reconciliation to source system and G/L. Identifies and resolves data quality issues daily working with IT, Operations and Finance to establish routines to prevent future occurrences. Owns FP&A data requirements definitions and ensures they are well documented.
* b. Manages and maintains FP&A system security provisions including setting up and user access in accordance with IT governance.
* c. Creates FP&A system versions to support Management and External reporting. Establishes budgeting and forecasting versions to meet management requirements.
* d. Serves as the lead for the development of future FP&A system enhancements working with LOB CFO's, Region CFO's and Accounting to meeting both internal and external business requirements.
* e. Supports all HTLF users of FP&A data to educate them on FP&A data and calculations. Acts as the primary point of contact to address concerns including assistance with research and resolving data quality items.
* f. Establishes and maintains data governance and data quality routines for FP&A profitability data including FTP, cost and credit allocations, ensuring processes are well documented.
* g. Manages monthly FP&A close, quarterly forecast and annual budget calendar communication to Finance and Business teams involved. Tracks completion of forecast and planning versions to ensure they are delivered on time.
* Supports the use of FP&A data in Line of Business analytics.
* a. Ensures that Commercial Compensation FP&A data used for Officer Revenue is accurate. Supports research and questions for sales teams and builds a process to manage account transfers.
* b. Manages profitability inputs into the Commercial Pricing Model to ensure alignment with current FTP yield curve, fee-based cost allocations, direct expense allocations, and credit and capital allocations.
* c. Manages other LOB analytical models such as branch profitability, product profitability, etc. with current FP&A profitability calculations.
* Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* This job has no management responsibilities.
* Bachelors Accounting, Finance required
* 7-10 years accounting and finance experience in banking required
* 5-7 years experience with budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting required
* Knowledge of FP&A Financial Systems architecture required
* Strong understanding of bank products, cash flow, and risk attributes
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Full timeHeartland Financial Usa, Inc.DenverCO
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.