Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
SOF Information Operations Analyst/Trainer (Sme IV)
Tampa , FL 33601
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
WWC is currently seeking an Analyst for a high visibility program providing training and exercise support to U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM). SOF Information Operations Analyst/Trainer (SME IV) provide C4I, Defense Cyber Operations (DCO) and Knowledge Management (KM) designs for Master Scenario Event List (MSEL) injects for strategic/operational-level exercises for the USSOCOM Force Management Directorate, Joint Capabilities Training Office. This support includes all aspects of building, developing and executing strategic sensitive compartmented GCCs exercises, Battle staff training events, Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOC) and SOF JTFs exercises in conjunction with the JEP and the Chairmans Exercise Program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in planning, designing, controlling & analyzing Joint Special Operations Forces (SOF) training and exercises.
- Develops and presents communications-related training seminars.
- Serves as a Communications Analyst/Trainer during joint exercises.
- Writes Communications and KM observation report during CJCS exercises.
- Provides Communications and KM guidance to Combatant Command and Theater Special Operations Command (TSOC) communications teams.
- Develops observation and training plans.
- Coordinates & interfaces with the US Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) & TSOC exercise planners.
- Independently operates, maintains and understands Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (C4I) systems at the joint tactical, operational and strategic-levels.
- Provides senior-level analysis and training to GCCs, TSOCs SOJTFs and JSOTF to best utilize the Department of Defense C4I systems and KM Best Practices in support of Special Operations forces worldwide.
Multiple positions may be hired from this announcement.
Wittenberg Weiner Consulting, LLC (WWC) is a small, woman-owned business providing management consulting services to U.S. government agencies.
At WWC, our employees are the embodiment of our success as a firm. Our team is comprised of a tenacious group of diverse professionals located across the globe. It includes military veterans and spouses of active duty troops, former federal employees, policy experts, academics, attorneys, and technical and business experts, all of whom share a strong work ethic and the skills to succeed in both collaborative and independent environments. WWC is invested in the long-term success of both our clients and colleagues for the right reasons. Our dedication to putting good government into practice is underpinned by a merit-based culture that measures success by productivity and credibility.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Bachelors degree.
- Minimum of 10 years of SOF information operations experience.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience and functional knowledge of Information Operations planning, processes, and joint doctrine.
- Excellent presentation, communication, organization skills and proficiency in all source analytical support tools; proven skills in formal classroom delivery.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. WWC will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
- Recent 5 years at the operational level in support of SOF operations.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a platform instructor in a Professional Military Education/training environment.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in providing intelligence analysis and all aspects of information gathering, research, threat assessments, client development, and predictive analysis.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience integrating classified and unclassified systems and information with international and interagency partners at the tactical and operational level.
WWC offers a competitive benefits and compensation package.