Do you have a passion for helping others? Complete your application today!
The Social Worker/QIDP is responsible for supervising 8-12 staff who assist Residents with disabilities in completing their activities of daily living including grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning, laundry, driving Residents to appointments, shopping or social activities, monitoring and documenting the delivery of medications, and bathing or helping Residents with proper hygiene. Supervising duties include hiring, scheduling, training, evaluating, disciplining, processing changes and timekeeping for staff. The Manager plans and coordinates the treatment services and care for the Residents. The Manager evaluates services and care for the Residents and ensures documentation and regulatory compliance. The Manager enforces safety and house rules, inspections, policies, procedures and coordinates home and grounds maintenance. The Manager also follows the budget, controls expenses and inventory, submits receipts, and assists Administration with financials and public relations.
1. Supervise group home staff: Interview, hire, train, evaluate and discipline group home staff, process timekeeping and staff masters. Update and post work schedules and maintain proper staff to Resident per shift ratio. Conduct monthly staff PBL and safety meetings and individual consultations. Respond to pages 24 hours a day on weekdays and when scheduled for weekend rotation.
2. Plan and coordinate treatment services and care for the Residents: Participate in the initial screening and interview of prospective Residents, as well as admission decisions. Design and implement the IHP/ISP/ITP and as chairman of the IDT, supervise the review and revisions of all plans. Serve as chair person for staffing and the monitoring process for Residents. Ensure that plans are developed according to guidelines for Active Treatment and that all aspects of the treatment plan are integrated, utilizing facility, community, and day program resources. Support continued family/guardian participation and visitation. Provide emergency aid and/or medical, dental, evaluations and treatment per guidelines and recommendations.
3. Evaluate services and care for the Residents and ensure documentation and regulatory compliance: Ensure that appropriate services are provided by the consulting disciplines. Ensure daily and as required documentation is completed in sufficient detail and quantity. Write and update IHP/ISP/ITP documentation. Supervise Residents finances and bank accounts as prescribed by the IDT. Record all accidents, injuries and illnesses. Assist administration in preparing for on-site visitation or surveys of the residential facility. ICF Manager participates in Human Rights Behavior Management Committee.
4. Provide a clean, safe, and pleasant homelike living environment: Supervise and schedule routine maintenance and minor repairs to interior/exterior of facility, as well as grounds and furnishings, or report major repairs or needs to Administration. Maintain and enforce all established house rules, program regulations and agency policies and procedures. Complete safety inspections, provide PPE, and comply with company safety and OSHA standards
5. Manage expenses and assist Administration: Approve all purchase orders prior to purchase and supervise inventory controls. Submit bills to Administration on a weekly basis, approving expenditures according to allocations and need. Assist administration in reviewing budgets and financial reports for the residential facility. Assist administration in public relations as it relates to the residential facility and/or Company.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Challenge Unlimited, Inc.