Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Social Worker Case Manager
Washington , DC 20003
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Social Worker Case Manager(LICSW or LISW)
This is a full-time, benefits available, CONTRACT opportunity, expected to last 2-3 months, or longer! Social
Social Worker Background:
- The Social Worker will engage directly with members to assist them in management and compliance of their treatment plans.
- Assist the member in understanding self-care requirements and be able to implement them, having access to helpful resources and a support network as needed.
- Support access to PCP care and follow-up as required and understand the benefits of preventative health care and keeping regular appointments with their PCP.
- Review information and document findings from Members, families, providers, and other involved persons to determine an appropriate level of care.
- Complete case management follow-up activities and integrated care coordination with medical case managers.
- Direct member care through the authorization of services and discharge planning.
- Coordinatewith appropriate discharge planning team members, facility utilization management department, physicians and members to coordinate timely discharges.
- Participatein Quality Improvement Process; trackand reporttrends; identifyand reportany quality or utilization issues.
- Actin conjunction with the clinical team related to discharge planning, durable equipment, and disposable supplies.
- Documents all activities in the appropriate system(s) on a timely basis.
- Requires Master degree in Social Work (M.S.W.); with additional years of supervised/documented experience.
- Requires a valid, unrestricted licensure as a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) or Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW).
Requires 2 years of clinical social work experience
- At least 1 years ofexperience with Care Coordination/Case Management and Discharge Planning.
- Intermediate computer literacy (MS Office) and typing skills are necessary.
- Bilingual in Spanish, or another other language used by local populations,is always a plus.