Develop and execute social media strategy across all platforms (IG, FB, TW, Pinterest).
Post 1-2 Instagram and Facebook posts per day
1 story (3-5 slides) per day
5 tweets per week
Update Pinterest with all new creative
Assess and launch new social media channels when appropriate.
Create a weekly social calendar and work closely with Art Director and Copywriter on social grid layouts and campaign messaging.
Serve as a community manager by engaging fans, followers, prospects, partners and aspirational customers through comments and Direct Messages. Respond to DMs from customers within 2 hours during working hours.
Deliver on defined organic growth and audience engagement goals, focusing on Instagram to reach 200k followers in 2018.
Collaborate on the social influencer and partnership strategy to grow brand awareness.
Define social campaign roll-out on all upcoming programs and special projects. Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to collect necessary assets and information to execute best-in-class campaign.
Present analytics and insights for all social media platforms with actionable suggestions on a weekly basis covering growth, engagement, new followers and top creative.
Create ROI recaps for major programs and perfect content across channels to improve both internal and external communication.
Perform regular audits of brands social presence to ensure all platforms.
Monitoring competitors and relevant social channels.
5 years managing social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest and/or digital marketing experience.
Proven ability to grow social media accounts (metrics including followers and engagement).
Luxury, fashion or direct to consumer ecommerce experience.
Experience with analytics including tools like Google Analytics and Curalate.
Experience in a growth stage company, extremely well-organized, methodical and efficient, able to bring initiative to a lean startup team.
You are curious, positive, and you have grit.
Medical, Dental and Vision
Fast-paced, energetic and entrepreneurial culture with long-term career development opportunities
VIEW JOBS11/9/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-07T00:00Position:Full-Time
Oliver Peoples was founded in 1987 with the opening of its first boutique and subsequent launch of the original collection. From the beginning, Oliver Peoples had a passion for superior product, a distinctive culture rooted in California, and an obsession with service. These core values have remained at the foundation of the brand and endure today.
A part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, Oliver Peoples strives to be the most prestigious and culturally distinctive eyewear company in the world.
We are committed to excellence in service; our stylists and opticians assist customers in selecting that perfect frame.
The Manager- Marketing (Social Media) develops, implements and drives social marketing strategies and initiatives, including planning and execution, to elevate the online social presence of the brand and help increase the overall value for the organization. This incumbent will be responsible for development of brand social campaigns to promote then engage audiences. This role will also work closely with the IT, Marketing, PR and design teams, as well as third-party agencies.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develop, implement and manage social media strategies on a variety of platforms, using Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google Analytics, and more
* Create social media profiles, manage regular posts, respond to followers, and in some cases blog and/or commission written content
* Create strategies and content calendars that gain followers, generate user interaction, and create a positive image for the organization
* Adhere to the brand and consistent image of the organization
* Track and evaluate the success of each initiative with quantifiable data and metrics and adjust the strategy as needed
* Works alongside the PR and marketing team to support and maintain the website content and communications.
* Proactively recommends enhancements, upgrades and ways to streamline current processes.
* Maintains knowledge of new developments and trends in interactive marketing identifying opportunities that could be pursued based on business needs.
* Upholds brand standards and consistency across various member tools.
* Proactively identifies changes and issues, actively works to resolve, and communicates status to all impacted parties.
* Develops briefs, ensures internal alignment and monitors service providers to ensure deliverables meet branding standards, budget requirements and timing.
* Monitor all web activity and respond timely as required
* Create web content for new boards.
* Responsible for Company Facebook, Facebook Albums- including all photos and descriptions
* Responsible to maintain up to date Company posts, stories, groups, and brand page.
* Coordinate/handle open house invitations.
* Tagging website/key words to photos- make sure Keywords are added for all accounts.
* Coordinate all photography-take photos for all social media pages.
* Manages the social footprint of the North America retail boutiques.
* All other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, PR, Communications or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 5+ years of experience in social media management with focus in
* Clear understanding and point of view on content and brand voice and tone.
* Ability to effectively partner with internal teams while managing complex cross-functional relationships in a rapidly-changing environment
* Ability to think creatively and strategically
* Self-starter – can identify and pursue opportunities with little to no guidance from others
* Results oriented
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work as a strong team player in a challenging, fast-paced environment
* Must be highly organized and have the ability to assess and prioritize multiple tasks.
* Proficient in Microsoft office (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel etc.).
* Personable, professional and positive problem solving and communication skills
* Experience with graphic design programs
* Photography skills
* Event coordination experience
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Talent Luxottica at 877-589-8253 (513-765-2256 outside of US) or email TalentLuxottica@luxotticaretail.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
The Luxottica GroupWest HollywoodCA
VIEW JOBS11/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-14T00:00Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing. Your work here can change the world. As a member of our Communications team, you will play a pivotal role in Tinder's expansion into key geographic markets. We are looking for a Director of Media Relations to help lead and execute our earned media efforts across the globe. If you are strategic, analytical and results-driven—if you're energized by the challenge of telling Tinder's story to a diverse global market—we want to hear from you.
In this role you will:
* Act as a media relations expert and leader within the team, working to tell the Tinder story across a wide array of media verticals
* Foster and maintain top media relationships at 8-10 key outlets to support message pull-through and ownable storytelling for the brand
* Keep in consistent contact with reporters to convert them into Tinder friendlies / insiders
* Travel in-market where top media are based to maintain in-person relationships and facilitate / staff media deskside tours
* Secure media attendance and coverage around events and activations to extend reach
* Develop media strategies that will be executed both internally and externally through agency partners
* Create compelling materials that will support earned coverage conversion across verticals, including press releases, media pitches, spokesperson quotes, key messaging and briefing / background documents
* Inspire and manage junior staff as it relates to storytelling at Tinder
* Work with multiple business units to create compelling stories, including research & insights, business development, marketing and social media, content and influencer marketing
* Support all media relations verticale at Tinder, including consumer, corporate, issues management, product and executive thought leadership
We're looking for:
* At least 8-10 years of experience in leading global strategic communication teams in the consumer and technology sector, with experience running thought leadership initiatives.
* Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Communications, Business, or a related field is required.
* Strong roster of relationships and contacts with the media across a wide array of verticals (broadcast, print, online, etc.).
* Strategic thinker, an inspiring leader, a team player, and an excellent writer/communicator.
* Substantial experience dealing with senior executives and ability to make strategic and succinct presentations to leadership.
* Passionate about communications and about consumer empowerment.
* A positive can-do attitude about maintaining a leadership position for the company.
As part of our team, you'll enjoy:
VIEW JOBS11/21/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-19T00:00OWN is the first and only network named for, and inspired by, a single iconic leader. Oprah Winfrey's heart and creative instincts inform the brand - and the magnetism of the channel. Winfrey provides leadership in programming and attracts superstar talent to join her in primetime, building a global community of like-minded viewers and leading that community to connect on social media and beyond. OWN is a singular destination on cable. Depth with edge. Heart. Star power. Connection. And endless possibilities. OWN is a joint venture between Harpo, Inc. and Discovery Communications. The network debuted on January 1, 2011 and is available in 85 million homes. The venture also includes the award-winning digital platform Oprah.com.<br />
<strong>POSITION OVERVIEW: </strong><br />
OWN seeks a bright, highly motivated, positive individual to provide administrative and project support to the fast-paced, highly visible in-house Business and Legal Affairs (BALA) department. <br />
<strong>POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: </strong><br />
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Provide secretarial and legal administrative support to a Senior Director, Director, and Counsel in the Business and Legal Affairs Department, and provide support on occasion to paralegal(s)/business executives handling transactional, production, insurance, finance, acquisitions, and other entertainment business and legal matters</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Track deal memos and contracts from initial offer through execution</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Candidate will prepare presentations, maintain important department lists/charts and distribute letters, contracts and meeting materials, as needed</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Proofread, edit and redline documents/letters and effectively navigate and operate within various computer databases relating to areas of responsibility</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Draft business and legal affairs related correspondence</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Daily duties will include scheduling and maintaining calendar, and periodic travel arrangements</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Provide general office support (e.g., maintain and organize files and file room, photocopy, oversee submission of outside counsel bills and other invoices for payment, maintain departmental digital resources)</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Interact with all OWN and OWN affiliated business units, including senior and executive OWN staff, as well as, external contacts and vendors</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Collaborate with department managerial and administrative staff in the development of processes and procedures to increase department productivity</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Perform other related administrative tasks as requested by supervisor(s)</li>
<strong>REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: </strong><br />
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Preferred candidate will have a minimum of three years assistant experience in a law firm or in a business affairs and/or legal department of a television company</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Must demonstrate a positive attitude, excellent judgment, strong interpersonal and written/oral communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with internal and external contacts</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Candidate should display a great deal of initiative and the ability to work independently under pressure in a deadline-driven, detail oriented environment while maintaining high standards of accuracy, composure and professionalism at all times</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Candidate must have the ability to work with sensitive information and maintain its confidentiality</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Must have strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Power Point and Adobe Acrobat Writer and ability to navigate in web-based database environments</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Candidate must have the ability to identify and manage important administrative issues; to effectively prioritize work assignments and shift priorities when necessary</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Demonstrate flexibility in job responsibilities</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Demonstrate ability to multi-task and maintain excellent organizational skills.</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Must be comfortable with and able to complete projects assigned by manager(s) working off-site</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience a plus</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">California certified notary public a plus</li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;">Must have the legal right to work in the United States.</li>
<span style="font-size:8px;">OWN, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.</span>OWNWest HollywoodCA