VIEW JOBS11/18/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-16T00:00Job Description
SOCIAL WORKER FOR PALLIATIVE CARE
HOLY CROSS - FULL TIME
At the Highest level, Catholic Hospice Employees must (a) be committed to Hospice philosophy and mission and (b) provide outstanding customer service, aligned with the Customer Service Guidelines, to both internal and external customers. Additionally, be able to promote an awareness and understanding of positive ethical and moral principles consistent with the mission, vision, and values of Catholic Hospice and those required by law. The Social Worker is responsible for the planning, implementation, functioning and evaluation of the social services needed by patients and families.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Commitment to Hospice philosophy and mission.
* Commitment and Implementation of Catholic Hospice's "Customer Service Guidelines."
* Ability to interact with the public and other employees in a positive manner and promote a cooperative working environment.
* Ability to handle sensitive information, maintain confidentiality, and coordinate several projects at the same time.
* Ability to coordinate several projects at the same time with competing demands and tight time lines.
* Demonstrate adherence to Catholic Hospice, Inc. policies and procedures and pertinent State and Federal Rules and Regulations.
* Computer literacy required with proficiency in word processing and general computer applications.
* Provide accurate and appropriate documentation and submit daily.
* Demonstrates knowledge of hospice levels of care, Medicare and Medicaid Hospice Benefits by providing appropriate documentation when the need arises.
* Ability to participate as an integral member of the interdisciplinary team in providing supportive services to patients and families through On-Call system.
* Exhibit high comfort level in dealing with terminal illness.
* Consistently able to work calmly and maintain effectiveness in situations of high stress.
* Maintaining the ability to extend hospitality and patience while assisting patients, families, physicians and peers under stressful circumstances.
* Ability to travel to any location throughout South Florida as needed and expand territory as business needs dictate.
* Embodies principles of CHS Corporate Compliance Program and Code of Conduct at all times.
* Complies with Code of Conduct in all relationships with clients, staff members, and visitors.
* Adheres to the Code of Conduct in all daily activities and decisions ensuring that ethical standards and applicable laws and regulation are met.
* Responsible for the integrity and accuracy of organizational documents and reports.
* Reports violations or suspected violations of the Code of Conduct appropriately.
* Maintains the policy of confidentiality.
* Schedules visits as necessary according to assessed needs, within established time frames within organizational, state and federal regulations.
* Provides written weekly schedule to Team Manager in an effort to maintain compliance and deliver psychosocial support.
* Makes home or hospital visits during the workweek.
* Arranges time so as to be available for group meetings, individual and family interviews during the evening hours as needed
* Provides individual counseling of patients and family members coping with terminal illness.
* Administers individual and family psychosocial support depending on individual need and state compliance.
* Evaluates and assesses patient and family to determine coping strategies related to grief.
* Develop treatment plans in accordance with outcome of evaluation while collaborating with interdisciplinary team members.
* Facilitates crisis intervention working with community organizations and interdisciplinary team members to ensure patient and patient-family unit psychosocial care.
* Knowledge of community resources to make referrals to agencies and coordinate services with patient-family units.
* Implements a comprehensive discharge plan.
* Provides coordination and liaison service between Hospice caregiver and community agencies, hospital caregivers, funeral directors, lawyers, schools, etc.
* Provides referral services for the patients and families to the community agencies for needs beyond the scope of Hospice care, such as long-term therapy, psychiatric care, financial assistance, etc.
* Provides Bereavement counseling services to families of patients who received hospice care in a variety of treatment modalities including individual, family and group.
* Participates in educational and developmental programs to enhance his or her ability to provide therapeutic services to patients, families, staff and the community.
* Accounts to the Support Services Coordinator for appropriate use of work logs in providing both service to patient/families and service to Hospice Staff and community.
* Completes clinical note, psychosocial and financial assessments, interdisciplinary notes, bereavement assessments, etc., and gives copies to appropriate Manager.
* Provides community education in the form of workshops, lectures, etc.
* Participates in orientation, team meetings, staff development and other interdisciplinary meetings.
* Utilizes Support Services Coordinator to gain input, seek resources and to obtain clinical supervision.
* Assumes other responsibilities as requested by the Team Manager.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common information, reports and medical documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the Healthcare industry. Ability to effectively present information to management, public groups, referral sources or patients and caregivers. Ability to speak and write Spanish is strongly preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands and fingers, to handle, or feel, sit for long periods of time, stand frequently, bend, squat, reach and turn to access files and office equipment. Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Field positions will be exposed to various unfamiliar conditions which may include, but are not limited to: patient homes, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, doctor's offices and hospitals. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Masters Degree in social work from an accredited school.
* LCSW preferred.
* Preferably certified by an appropriate agency.
* At least one year's experience in related area.
* Must be 18 years or older
* Pass the drug test
* Ability and willingness to work a flexible Full Time schedule that includes weekends, evenings and holidays
* Excellent oral and written communications skills in English. Bilingual (English / Spanish) strongly preferred
* Proficiency in word processing and general computer applications, including, but not limited to Microsoft Office. Experience in Suncoast or Medicare / Medicaid systems a strong preference
* Must be able to use facsimile, write and transcribe information accurately
* Must be able to provide own transportation to various locations in service areas, as required by duties
Catholic Health ServicesFort LauderdaleFL
VIEW JOBS11/10/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-08T00:00Job Description
About the Company
Meltwater is the global leader in media intelligence. We help our clients better understand the World around them by providing insights on how themselves, their competitors and their industry is being talked about in the news and on social media. Originally founded in Norway in 2001, we are now headquartered out of San Francisco, with 1,800 employees across 57 offices globally. We work with over 28,000 clients, ranging from the likes of Amazon and the Golden State Warriors to small non-profits and PR firms, and are still privately held and fully owned by our employees.
We understand the difference between perks and culture and are proud to offer both. The fridge is always stocked, we like to celebrate our successes, and you might see the occasional dog walking around the office, but we are more than just stand-up desks and a ping pong table. Our culture is rooted in a fundamental belief in people and the potential they possess. We believe that people thrive when they are in a nurturing environment and are constantly learning new skills and developing in their careers. This is what we strive to provide our employees in all of our offices – from San Francisco to Sydney. Our employees embody the 'work hard, play hard' spirit. We think we have some of the best and most talented people out there, and we are lucky to have them.
We have been fortunate enough to win many awards around the World highlighting Meltwater as a Great Place to Work, and we are also proud to completely own and operate the Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST) in Accra, Ghana, helping educate the next generation of aspiring African technology entrepreneurs.
About the Role
The Sales Consultant role within our International Management Program is a business-to-business sales role which involves presenting cutting-edge Meltwater services to prospective clients across North America.
Our clients typically operate within the Marketing, Public Relations, and Communications departments and you'll work directly with decision makers in a consultative fashion. Meltwater isn't a service that is used by just one industry, so you will get exposure to companies and organizations of all shapes and sizes, helping you expand your business acumen all the time. You will be responsible for the entire sales process, from prospecting to product demonstrations to bringing clients onboard yourself – getting all of the credit for your hard work!
In addition to training you to become a successful sales person, we pride ourselves in being able to develop fantastic Managers, and our goal is to facilitate your professional growth, taking on more responsibilities once you are ready for them. We only promote from within, and with offices in so many cities, the abilities to advance your career are unlimited.
To accommodate our rapid growth, we are looking for ambitious, driven professionals to join our team. The kind of person that is successful with Meltwater is hardworking, intelligent, and well rounded. We are inspired by people who are self-motivated and hold themselves to a high standard, have a good sense of humor, and a willingness to succeed.
* Interview Location: MIAMI
* In-person Interview date: MONDAY DECEMBER 3RD
* First day at work: JANUARY 2019
Salary Structure: Attractive Base Salary + Bonuses + Uncapped commission = $116,000 on target earnings. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) matching.
Learn more about Meltwater on our website at www.meltwater.com
Follow us on Twitter @meltwater or like the MeltwaterGroup page on Facebook
Learn more about the Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST) at www.meltwater.org
Skills & Requirements
Skills & Requirements
At a minimum, you will need:
* A University degree with a strong GPA (3.0 minimum)
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
* Natural leadership qualities
You will get bonus Points for:
* Sales experience
* Ambitious internships or relevant professional experience
* Familiarity with public relations, communications or marketing
* International experience (academic, personal or professional)
About the company
Founded in Oslo in 2001 before moving our headquarters to San Francisco in 2006, Meltwater is the global leader in media intelligence, with over 1,800 employees globally and 28,000 clients. Our innovative products help businesses extract insights from billions of online conversations and articles – we call it Outside Insight.
For over fifteen years, Meltwater has maintained a very unique culture, based on a foundation and belief in people and the potential they possess, regardless of experience. Like many entrepreneurially focused companies, Meltwater employees embody the work-hard, play-hard spirit. Whether you meet an employee from San Diego or Hong Kong, you will likely discover many similarities in terms of their achievements, focus and superior communication skills.
Our office spaces are collaborative, open working environments in which teamwork, learning, and fun are the day-to-day norms. Each office consists of a number of small teams, ensuring that all of our employees have easy and frequent exposure to their managers and can quickly learn from those around them.
Meltwater is firmly committed to affording equal employment opportunities to all candidates and employees alike without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status disability, veteran status and we treat each individual with respect and dignity.
The "EEO is the Law" poster is available at: http://bit.ly/2KBm9Ei
And "EEO is the Law Supplement" poster is available at: http://bit.ly/2Kmxnxd
On-Line Accessibility Directive: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
Meltwater GroupFort LauderdaleFL
VIEW JOBS11/8/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-06T00:00Your user session will timeout in 5 minutes. Please click OK to continue with your application.
Assistant Digital Media Planner
The purpose of this job description is to describe the authority, responsibilities, and duties of an Assistant Media Planner.
The Digital Assistant Media Planner is selected and placed into the position by the Director of Digital Media. This position works under General Direction, providing overview of end result; work is completed unsupervised. Incumbent uses independent judgment and discretion to accomplish tasks. Plans/schedules/arranges own activities. Has considerable latitude of discretion and judgment within scope of position. Develops solutions to complex problems.
The Digital Assistant Media Planner works with the media planning team, digital media group, and account service staff in the agency, to create and recommend digital media ideas.
* Help in the conception, creation and delivery of innovative, well-targeted, business-building marketing solutions across a variety of digital media to meet or exceed client objectives
* Work with media vendors and negotiate rates
* Maintain status reports on all interactive media initiatives
* Assists in the development, negotiation, implementation, tracking, reporting and optimization of online media buys
* Analyzes reports and works with the Digital media team and media planning team to recommend needed optimization and changes
* Completes the proposal, purchase and implementation of the developed plan i.e. RFPs, creating insertion orders, follow up on signatures
* Review vendor media kits, provide POVs and maintain vendor database
* Communicates day to day digital media related needs and outstanding project tasks to the account service team, project manager and traffic teams for any interactive media campaigns
* Assist with competitive reporting projects and site/network rankers for campaigns
* Assists the digital team in staying abreast of emerging trends and communicating innovative, business-building new media recommendations
* Reads and selects articles to include in our research archive and send to team weekly
* Works with traffic to ensure proper tagging of campaign as it will reflect reporting
* Maintain campaign timelines relating to media deliverables
* Supports the Digital media team to ensure that mobile, SEO, SEM, Social, and other local elements are part of the overall plan and reaching the originally defined media objectives
* Processes invoices, maintains finance chart on invoices and campaign finances to ensure that media vendors are paid properly and on time (including partner companies)
* Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
* Internship in a full service agency in the area of interactive marketing preferred
* Effective writing skills
* Basic knowledge of interactive media concepts and methodologies
* MS Office: Internet Explorer, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Presentation skills and experience are highly desirable
* Familiarity with one or more of the following media planning tools is desirable: TNS, Scarborough, Media Monitors, Nielsen, Arbitron, Tactician, Strata and Simmons
* Third-party ad serving, tracking and reporting expertise (e.g. Double-click)
* Experience or related intern assignments in retail, restaurant, franchisee operations or Interactive advertising is highly desirable
* Employed at or intern role at full service agency is highly desirable
The responsibilities are many, various, and not limited to those written in this document
Zimmerman AdvertisingFort LauderdaleFL