VIEW JOBS1/11/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-11T00:00Social Marketing Intern Responsibilities:
* Execute and monitor social media brand initiatives, campaigns and real-time conversations within the social space
* Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding Clients/brands, report to appropriate parties
* Execute the Social Media Content Calendar
* Monitor and Engage in Social Media/Internet Communities with minute-by-minute participation in conversations that surround content and brand, answer comments, and mediate
* Engage in search and response opportunities to expand the reach of the brand in socially relevant and appropriate dialogue
* Proofread all communications and ensure information accuracy
* Maintain client brand guidelines and copy standards.
* Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
* Self-edit and review/edit copy written by others
* Provide day-to-day executional support to the Social Marketing team for Client(s) social marketing campaigns and initiatives.
* Assist Social Marketing team with all process paperwork including, but not limited to: media requests, job request forms/creative briefs enabling campaign execution, IATBs, estimates, invoices and billing
* Assist with market analysis including, but not limited to: social platform trends, best practices, industry-wide performance, competitive initiatives, etc.
* Assist with client analysis including, but not limited to: daily numbers, weekly/monthly/quarterly competitive analysis, media updates, etc. utilizing appropriate social reporting tools, including Sysomos, Simply Measured, Piqora, and others
* Assist with campaign analysis and maintain performance reports for social initiatives
* Assist Social Marketing teams with presentation materials – decks, boards, agendas etc.
* Monitor and report competitive actions and/or initiatives
* Participate in client calls/meetings, as needed
* Currently enrolled in an accredited Bachelor's Degree program in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or similar
* Program recommended for upcoming Juniors or Seniors
* Able to commit to Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm for the entire 12 weeks of the program (Tuesday, May 21, 2019- Friday, August 9, 2019)
* Familiarity working with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, Snapchat, and other current social media platforms
* Must be passionately in tune with latest social media developments, online behaviors, and trends
* Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook with the ability to learn new computer systems
* Exude maturity and professionalism in line with that of a full-time associate and shows dedication and commitment to the program and work performed
For more information, please stay tuned to check out our InfuZion website along with webpages created by interns in past years. We'll update it here shortly!
Zimmerman AdvertisingFort LauderdaleFL
VIEW JOBS1/3/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-03T00:00Your user session will timeout in 5 minutes. Please click OK to continue with your application.
Social Marketing Specialist
The purpose of this job description is to describe the authority, responsibilities, and duties of a Social Specialist.
The Social Specialist is selected and placed into the position by the Managing Director of the Interactive Division. This position works under General Direction, providing overview of end result; work is completed unsupervised. Incumbent uses independent judgment and discretion to accomplish tasks. Plans/schedules/arranges own activities. Has considerable latitude of discretion and judgment within scope of position. Develops solutions to complex problems.
The Social Specialist assists the Social team with helping both clients and Zimmerman meet their business goals through the use and implementation of social & digital platforms. They are responsible for working with the team to create social programs, creating content and messaging being communicated via Social Media Networks, blogosphere and new digital media platforms, as well as reporting on the success.
The social Specialist creates compelling content and messaging to be communicated via Social Media Networks, blogosphere and new digital media platforms. The Social Specialist is skilled in writing and understands how to engage communities on behalf of the brands. The Social Specialist works with the team to create the day-to-day social communications for assigned Client(s).
Social Campaign Execution
* Partner with social team to concept and solve client projects, bringing new thinking to brainstorms, creating concept statements, copy and spontaneous conversations in the social landscape.
* Author and engage in social communications on behalf of assigned Client(s).
* Make content recommendations based on in-market trends and campaign performance.
* Author creative and effective social communications for clients in multiple formats including, but not limited to: social content calendars, social marketing messages, real-time/spontaneous social engagement, blogs, and other digital formats related to social efforts.
* Manage, Monitor and Engage in Social Media/Internet Communities with minute-by-minute participation in conversations that surround content and brand, answer comments, and mediate.
* May be responsible for managing paid social media
* Process information supplied by Clients and Client Management Teams in order to translate input into effective tactics and external communications.
* Proofread all communications and ensure information accuracy.
* Maintain client brand guidelines and copy standards.
* Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
* Deliver grammatically clean and effective copy.
* Self-edit and review/edit copy written by others.
General Client/Account Support
* Assist Social Management team with all process paperwork including, but not limited to: copy documents, documentation of social communications and efforts, IATBs, invoicing and billing, etc.
* Update weekly status report to keep Agency staff/Client(s) up to date on the status of all projects.
* Participate in client calls / meetings as needed.
* Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, English, Creative Copywriting, or equivalent, relevant experience.
* 2+ years experience working with social platforms including but not limited to: Google+, LinkedIn, Flickr, and other current social media platforms. Advanced proficiency with Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
* Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook/Entourage with the ability to learn new computer systems. Familiarity with Keynote, video shooting and editing is highly preferred.
* Must be passionately in tune with latest social media developments, online behaviors, and trends.
* Proven ability to manage multiple tasks while working independently.
* Possess a strong attention to detail.
* A strong sense of urgency and commitment to get the job done quickly and with high quality.
* The ability to communicate, both written and verbal, with people at all levels of an organization.
* In the spirit of social marketing, must be able to work flexible hours including early mornings, nights and weekends.
Zimmerman AdvertisingFort LauderdaleFL
VIEW JOBS1/16/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-16T00:00The Invo-Progressus Team is currently seeking part-time Licensed Clinical Social Workers in Fort Lauderdale, FL to provide services in a home/community-based setting. Make a difference in the lives of children – join the Invo-Progressus team today! Call 800-892-0640 today to speak with a dedicated Career Services Manager!
For more than twenty years, Invo-Progressus has been providing therapeutic services that create better outcomes for children. The Invo-Progressus team is comprised of some of the nation's most talented and influential education and therapy leaders all of whom have a keen understanding of how to meet the unique needs of school districts, children and families and help them succeed. We are committed to helping children and families, school leaders and clinicians achieve success.
Best Practices. Best Careers. Best Outcomes for Children.
* Master's degree in Social Work from an accredited University
* Appropriate professional licensure
* Collaborative minded professional with strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
* Experience with IEPs and IEP meetings
* Experience working in school setting is preferred
* Assess student in terms of family history, socio-economic and cultural differences
* Observe students in classroom and/or during any event during the school day.
* Interview students as needed, as well as parents/guardians
* Observe special education students on an ongoing basis
* Participate in the social assessment of students as needed
* Evaluate student's current social and academic adjustment and related factors within the home, community and school
* Consult with parents/guardians
* Maintain appropriate records
* Work in coordination with school personnel and parents to develop appropriate programs for eligible students
* Ability to effectively communicate with teachers, administrators, and parents
* Ensure all services are performed in accordance with state laws and regulations
* Perform other Social Work duties/responsibilities required by the Program and within the scope of licensure and/or certification
* Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
* Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
* Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
* Professional Liability Coverage
* Licensure reimbursement
* Annual Professional Development stipend
* Professional membership stipend
* 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with a discretionary company match
* Many More!
Invo Healthcare Associates IncFort LauderdaleFL