VIEW JOBS12/21/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-03-21T00:00PUT YOUR CAREER IN MOTION AS A CONSUMER LOAN SALES SPECIALIST
At OneMain, Consumer Loan Sales Specialists empower customers - listening to their needs and providing access to friendly, fast and affordable financing for life's expenses. Consumer Loan Sales Specialist will learn the lending and servicing business at OneMain allowing them to grow their career.
A career with OneMain offers you the potential to earn an annual salary plus incentives. You can steer your career with access to a variety of robust training programs and opportunities to advance toward leadership roles such as Branch Manager and District Manager. Other team member benefits include competitive pay, variable incentives tied to business performance, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, paid volunteer time, tuition reimbursement and more.
Full Time and Part-time hours (20-30 per week) are available and vary based upon the needs of the branch.
IN THE ROLE
* Deliver results related to individual and branch sales goals as well as customer expectations
* Develop new relationships - and maintain existing relationships - working with customers throughout the loan process and loan life cycle
* Present financial solutions, based on customer needs, that meet their goals
* Present customers with optional insurance products
* Educate customers on the terms and conditions of their loan to ensure a clear understanding
* Partner with local businesses to seek out and develop new customers
* Learn how to utilize credit underwriting techniques and sales tools
* Manage the life cycle of the loan, including collections activities, complying with all laws and regulations
* HS Diploma/GED
* Must be able to travel locally for business development purposes
* Sales or Customer Service experience
* Bilingual - Spanish
WHO WE ARE
OneMain Financial is the country's largest lending-exclusive financial company, proudly serving millions of customers with safe, affordable and transparent installment loans. Our customers turn to us every day-online and at 1,500 branches in 44 states-to help them take control and improve their financial lives with solutions for debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements and auto purchases. Our talented and dedicated team members constantly look for responsible ways to serve our customers when, where and how they want.It's all about doing the right thing-a mission that hasn't changed for more than 100 years.
Sign on bonus of $1500 will be paid in 2 installments. $500 will be paid after 4 weeks and $1000 will be paid after 6 months. Team Members first day of work must take place between 11/23/2020 and 1/29/2021. Team member must be active at the time of the payout. Part Time positions: Sign on bonus will be prorated based upon the scheduled biweekly hours
Key Word Tags
Sales, Retail, Loan Sales, Customer Service, Customer Care, Business Development, New Grad, Newly Graduated, Entry level, Financial Sales, Management Development, Management Trainee, Finance, Full-time, Career, Benefits, Customer experience, Financial Representative, Credit, Leadership, Manager Trainee
Onemain FinancialEnglewood CliffsNJ
VIEW JOBS11/9/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-02-07T00:00Overview
VNSNY seeks for Master in Social Work/MSW students ( first year who has clinical experience or second year) in Hospice / Palliative Care across all boroughs and Westchester to begin in september 2020- May 2021. able to commit to 21 hours per week
* In addition to supervision provided by the SIFI trained mentor, we will have a monthly educational session for the five students on advanced topics in end of life care, and a monthly process/support group to help maximize the experience.
For Social Worker Student - non-employees
The student would fulfill all the roles mentioned below:
* Help facilitate decision making about medical care and plans
* Help family members adapt to role changes brought on by the illness
* Help improve family communication
* Help patient and family manage difficult feelings such as anxiety, depression, fear, confusion, anger and grief
* Help arrange adequate home, hospital or nursing home care
* Help provide information about community resources and programs
* Help resolve financial strain through acquisition of available benefits
They will carry (by mid November) 8-10 cases of terminally ill patients and their families, and will be working in any one of the five boroughs. The bulk of the work is homecare, with half a day a week at the administrative office located in the particular borough.
headquarters on 220 East 42nd Street.
Optimally we would like to recruit a student in every one of the five boroughs.
1150 South Ave Fl 3
Staten Island, NY 10314-3404
Queens - needs car
7520 Astoria Blvd Ste 220
East Elmhurst, NY 11370-1131
Brooklyn - needs car
1630 E 15Th St
Brooklyn, NY 11229-1192
Bronx - needs car
1200 Waters Pl,
Bronx, NY 10461
220 E 42nd St
New York, NY 10017
Visiting Nurse Service Of New YorkEnglewood CliffsNJ
VIEW JOBS10/8/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-06T00:00Responsibilities
What you'll do:
PLEASE NOTE: This is a short term position, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
* Works closely with the Assignment Desk Managers
* Facilitates and monitors both incoming and outgoing feeds
* Monitors digital needs, rolls on webcasts and phone calls
* Helps Media Manager by deleting outdated material from our library
* Operates immediate playback system
* Communicates with field producers and photographers
* Quality Control - works with transmission to make sure highlights and sound are top quality
* Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
What we'll offer:
Works more than 1,000 hours per measurement period:
Eligible for 401K after 1,000 hours worked in 12 consecutive months
Eligible for Health and Welfare benefits on 1st day of employment
Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Program after 90 days of employment
At CNBC Headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, you'll have access to great perks and amenities:
* Sweat it out -- Free onsite fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, basketball court and running course, plus daily group classes
* Eat up -- Gourmet cafeteria with daily specials plus soup and salad bars
* Unwind -- Massage therapy, ping pong tables, foosball
* Extras -- Dry cleaning, shoe shining and sneak peeks
Don't have a car? No problem! We offer free shuttle transportation to and from multiple locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Hoboken and Jersey City
When you join the NBCUniversal family, you'll get…
We're a global company that values our employee's individual experiences and wellbeing. We know that we're smarter, more dynamic and better together. That's why we offer benefits and perks to meet your unique needs. Read more about them on our careers site here. We invite you to seek the excitement, the challenges and the opportunities that make working here so rewarding.
What you'll bring:
* Proficiency in video record/playback systems; basic editing and metadata management; newsroom communication systems.
* Knowledge of current events, political and business news.
* Autonomous monitoring and seeking of relevant news feeds.
* Formulate resource allocation for planned and large scale coverage.
* Traffic scheduled and ad-hoc news feeds over satellite, fiber and VOIP infrastructure.
* Signal quality control, familiarity with video routers, decoder controls, RTS intercom systems.
* Experience in control room environments, editing and Transmission facilities.
NBC UniversalEnglewood CliffsNJ
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.