Social Media Specialist
Los Angeles , CA 90001
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
El Toro Interactive is a digital marketing agency that lies in a full service eCommerce ecosystem, specializing in fashion and beauty. With aim to have the best talent in the US, so physical location is not an issue. We are seeking a highly motivated Media Buyer with 2+ years experience to join our Paid Social Media team. This is a Remote PositionResponsibilities:
- Manage campaigns primarily within Facebook Ads manager, but also work within Pinterest, TikTok, Twitter, etc.
- Actively manage paid social campaigns to the clients goals which may include engagement, acquisition, direct response, reach and frequency, etc.
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation, and appropriate action plans based on conclusions
- Communicate weekly with clients on all elements of the campaign, including planning, performance, project status and client goals
- Develop and manage execution of campaign plans
- Maintain high levels of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in social media and paid media (betas, ad network updates, innovation opportunities, etc.)
- Maintain knowledge of dynamic digital ecosystem (search, social, native, display) and how channels work together
- Assist in development of media strategy and building paid social media plans (including audience targeting and segmentation, messaging, flighting, budgeting, etc.)
- Thoroughly understand clients business, goals, and KPIs
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships through exceptional client service
- Must have 2+ years of experience in buying cross-platform paid social media ads
- Experience with direct client communication & reporting
- Google analytics experience
Best-in-Class Benefits Health Care. 401k. Short/Long term Disability. Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Transit and parking benefits.
Work-Life Balance Take your birthday off! Enjoy Summer Fridays. Work-From-Home days. Informal, relaxed dress code.
Work Hard, Play Hard! Foosball. Pop-a-Shot. Free snacks and drinks. Happy hours. Sponsored Team Events and Recreation leagues.
Acadaca is an equal opportunity employer.