Ragtag bunch of hooligans seeks a Social Media Manager who lives and breathes social media, and loves connecting with natural foodies.
About the job:
Our rapidly expanding client roster of health, wellness and better-for-you brands needs a skilled Social Media Manager who has demonstrated experience in navigating social content calendars, scheduling paid posts, deriving insights, and managing smart and swift replies to in-feed comments, story tags, direct messages and ad comments.
This social media guru knows the nuances of platforms like Instagram, Facebook and TikTok, and proactively stays up to speed on platform trends, capabilities and emerging channels. They work collaboratively with our paid media, strategy, public relations, creative and production teams to follow best practices for distributing and monitoring social content and provide insights from their observations to help our team optimize content along the way.
- You are a self-starter and skilled multi-tasker, with a hallmark of responsibility
- You are buttoned up, organized, and know how to get things done
- You are a creative thinker and proactive problem solver
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can adapt quickly when plans or timelines change
- You manage up and ask questions to ensure your work is successful
- You have strong writing and editing skills with a keen attention to detail for catching and correcting typos or grammatical errors
- Lead day-to-day and scheduled posting of all in-feed creative for our clients across multiple platforms
- Manage implementation of content calendars by posting and boosting all content, per completed calendar from account and strategy teams
- Perform proactive outreach and problem solving to ensure maximum team success (sending a reminder for missing content, asking for audience clarity, etc).
- Provide a swift response to consumer engagements for a variety of brands (using brand voice and within 24 hours or less) via in-feed comments, ad comments, direct messages and story tags
- Escalate and flag important comments, trends, or requests from communities to internal account leads and clients
- Curate Instagram stories by sharing mentions and tags from top users
- Consistently identify top influencers, competitors, and trends in our clients' industries, and who are already interacting and talking about our brands
- Perform influencer outreach and transmit information on shipping and products needed in an organized and easy-to-implement manner
- Manage social listening across each client; keep track of comments and sentiment to relay insights and recommendations to the internal team
- Lead the development of client-specific Response Books in partnership with strategy and copywriting leads (includes brand voice guidance, FAQs, how to respond to positive and negative comments/sentiment, etc.)
- Stay up to speed on industry trends, social media platforms, competitive landscape and pop culture, and share recommendations for SRW social listening and management tools
- A degree in communications, journalism or marketing related fields
- Minimum of 2+ years agency or in-house experience working in a combination of earned media and paid media advertising
- Must have a strong knowledge of Facebook and Instagram platforms; hands-on experience in the ad platforms is preferred
- B2C social media experience (specifically CPG or food) is a plus
- Some weekend work required for managing and responding to comments across client social channels
- Ability to frequently and successfully switch between clients, projects and appropriate brand voice
- Familiarity with Sprout Social, Later, and other social scheduling platforms is a plus, but not mandatory
- If you dont meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why youd be a great fit for this role in your cover letter!
A ragtag bunch of hooligans who just might be onto something, we quit agency life to help a broad range of clients do the same. We specialize in building and growing communities through content - specializing in the healthy food industry. We create and deliver these campaigns from concept to distribution, and earn consumer and media attention for our clients by creating useful experiences for their specific audiences.
Our culture doesnt come from a book, its intrinsic to who we are. We believe people are more than one thing and we abhor the phrase thats not my job. We are compassionate and fun to work with. We are adaptable. We ask (lots of) questions and listen to the answers. We do good work with and for good people. We work hard and have fun.
SRW offers equal opportunities for employment and advancement to all applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity, individual qualifications, and merit. We believe the best creative ideas and results come from diverse perspectives that share a purpose. Why? Because, it reflects our values and makes good business sense. And we care: about each other, the work, and the world around us.
Learn more about us at srw.agency